HoT and PoF utilities

To players who have no expansionI was a free to player for 2 or 3 years playing casually, just discovering the map and farming gold as was possible. So I buy PoF because is the newest, have mounts and to have acess to better things in game, what I dont expect is that PoF is just this. Mounts and is new. HoT blocks not just maps, history and glidding.. Have a lot of more things like 3 different skills on wvw(PoF have ONE, and just now 2 years after the expasion exist), 70% from guild hall.. I did all jp recently, and another thing is the amount of parts you can use glidder but not mount, and these are the things I noticed, of course there may be more (or not). So now I came to an conclusion: PoF is just that, mounts and is new. Have no farm difference(istan isn't anymore an option), have beautiful maps(true), and have one great history.

So if you're a ftp as I was, think about it: you want explore the map faster? PoF! You dont care about walk a lot and want have more privilegies in the game? HoT.

If you're just wvwing, then pof is good enough I guess for current class meta and mounts, very rarely need to use the glider now.HoT also has auto loot masteries, kinda important too in both pve and wvw.Still need to get both really, and HoT is already discounted heavily when you get it in the PoF combo I believe.

Archived