[PoF] Sadizi during "The Way Forward" jumping puzzle

When you leave the JP for after the end of the mission, the exhalted, Sadizi, keeps following you around, porting to your location everytime you even move a few inches. This is majorly annoying as he blocks the view and you cannot do the JP because he is constantly in the way.

Please fix this and let him remain in the room with the portal that leads back to the desert. Thank you.

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:Or you could come back on another toon and start climbing before activating Sadizi.

Wow, I would have never thought of that on my own. :s Are you kidding me? ;) That still doesn't solve the problem with the programming, which is the reason why I reported the issue. Waiting to come back with my third character should not be "the solution" to this. I wanted to do it now, as I am not always in the mood or state of mind for jumping puzzles.

Edit: By the way, dear devs, the story isn't replayable on the same character because of the updraft in the hole (that makes the story marker inaccessable), which is another issue that urgently needs to be taken care of.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Ardid.7203 said:For the record: according to the game notes for the last patch, this bug was fixed. I haven't get back into Kesho to test it, though (There is still a huge tornado blocking me for no reason).

It is? Didn't the patch note say they fixed that, too? Guess someone will have to look into this, if you still cannot re-enter the instance.

Archived