I quit until skyscale is easier

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@AlexxxDelta.1806 said:I see quite a few posters being 100% sure they won't change anything about the skyscale collections because people have already progressed in it and it would be unfair. I remember a pretty similar situation back in HoT launch. Many players had done their mastery grind to be able to progress in the maps and yet Anet changed the requirements. If they think something needs to be changed, they will do so despite it being perceived as unfair.

What I would love seeing is being able to start the collection from when you first encounter the skyscales. From a story perspective it makes sense. From a RL perspective it works out as well as the part flying up the wing and the instance are problematic at best for multiple reasons (I skipped both due to epilepsy, the flashing lights is obvious and simulating the feeling of way up did not seem like it was a good idea). I have yet to read a complete guide but it seems like some things you can either do content or buy an item (hopefully that applies to the JP collection parts) ... which is perfect if you are avoiding some parts of the game.

people who only play on weekends will obviously take longer. but that's nothing new. even in dailies people who play longer and fewer days have it worse. games tend to reward constant logins instead of few ones duuring the week, this is no different than that.

• ArenaNet Staff

Hi,

I'm going to close this thread with a word of explanation: this type of thread contributes nothing of value to the forums, and they can become a focal point for negativity. Furthermore, there is already a thread for providing feedback about the Skyscale acquisition mechanics, so this thread is redundant. We hope you understand this decision, and thank you for understanding our objective of hosting constructive and valuable forum content.