Racing/parkour-ish content

As someone who came back on gw2 not too long ago after quite a while, I was nicely surprised to see new parkour type of content.(When I say parkour content I mean, JP, griffon courses accross the PoF maps and roller beetle races.)

I genuinely thought they were abandonning this direction with the end of the jumping puzzles, and when HoT offered close to none of this type of content I kinda stoped hoping for some except the occasional levels of super adventure box.JP were personnaly my favorite aspect of the early gw2, and I actually had a lot of fun maneuvering the griffon and beetle around new and old maps.

All of that brings me to this : is there, to your knowledge, other parkour-ish content that I might've missed, like a collection that requires platforming or anything that ressembles what I listed previously.

Thanks for reading and any answer is helpful!

A fellow player.

@"bigkiss.5861" said:I genuinely thought they were abandonning this direction with the end of the jumping puzzles, and when HoT offered close to none of this type of content I kinda stoped hoping for some except the occasional levels of super adventure box.HoT offers all sorts of opportunities for parkour, especially with the addition of the Griffon. There just aren't repeatable achievements called "jumping puzzles." Some of the "adventures" are nothing but maneuvering using your glider or glider+LS2 skills. And of course "The Longest Glide" is an achievement for getting across half of Tangled Depths via glider alone.

All of that brings me to this : is there, to your knowledge, other parkour-ish content that I might've missed, like a collection that requires platforming or anything that ressembles what I listed previously.Presumably you've seen the new map, which can 100% completed in under 10 minutes, on a new character, using mostly Griffon. Some LS4 maps have Griffon challenges. There are official Roller Beetle Races, and a number of guilds have created unofficial courses.

Thank you all for your feedback, I greatly appreciate it and will definitely look into those things I missed.Unfortunately, most of the S3 JPs require masteries that I am way too lazy to farm, the HoT ones too, and those 12 points masteries are boring and brings me absolutely no fun. That's personal tho, but if I can unlock parkour ish content by getting them, that changes stuff and I might get to it eventually.

@bigkiss.5861 said:Thank you all for your feedback, I greatly appreciate it and will definitely look into those things I missed.Unfortunately, most of the S3 JPs require masteries that I am way too lazy to farm, the HoT ones too, and those 12 points masteries are boring and brings me absolutely no fun. That's personal tho, but if I can unlock parkour ish content by getting them, that changes stuff and I might get to it eventually.

Reaching the mastery insights is... parkour. Earning the XP require can be done via... parkour.

Archived