Ok am I just stupid when it comes to this festival?

@"Empanda.4617" said:thanks to the people who actually answered my questionEveryone answered your question. You just don't like all the answers, because you've decided it's important to gather all the zhaitaffy yourself. The TP has been a viable source of that skin for six years, making it a reasonable answer to the question of how one is supposed to acquire a skin.

instead of people telling me to just buy their stuff off tp.I doubt anyone in this thread is going to benefit from you buying off the TP. In fact, prices are lower this week than last July (which was lower still than the year before due to the Memory boxes sold on the TP).https://www.gw2tp.com/item/43346-holographic-dragon-wing-cover?full=1

I also mention the TP because I think it's the most efficient source of just about anything that people might want. It was designed precisely with this sort of thing in mind: sell stuff you don't need to afford the stuff you want.

I also don't think this situation is substantially different than other holidays, because it's pretty unrealistic to collect enough candy corn for all the various rewards one might want.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@"Empanda.4617" said:thanks to the people who actually answered my questionEveryone answered your question. You just don't like all the answers, because you've decided it's important to gather all the zhaitaffy yourself. The TP has been a viable source of that skin for six years, making it a reasonable answer to the question of how one is supposed to acquire a skin.

instead of people telling me to just buy their stuff off tp.I doubt anyone in this thread is going to benefit from you buying off the TP. In fact, prices are
lower
this week than last July (which was lower still than the year before due to the Memory boxes sold on the TP).

I also mention the TP because I think it's the most efficient source of just about anything that people might want. It was designed precisely with this sort of thing in mind: sell stuff you don't need to afford the stuff you want.

I also don't think this situation is substantially different than other holidays, because it's pretty unrealistic to collect enough candy corn for all the various rewards one might want.

I had said earned and not buy in my question and the other question was whether or not the cap was a bug which someone has said the stampede caps at 10 rounds, which tells me I haven't ran into some random bug, and that there is infact a cap.

@Empanda.4617 said:I had said earned and not buy in my question and the other question was whether or not the cap was a bug which someone has said the stampede caps at 10 rounds, which tells me I haven't ran into some random bug, and that there is infact a cap.

Seems that part was a bug, now fixed. From the latest patch notes:

Fixed a bug that caused the Stampede Survivor achievement to stop progressing for a day after players completed the tier-3 Hologram Stampede ten times.