Common Themes Among Bots

I've been adding players that I suspect are bots and the ones with over 1500 games total this season alone usually are:1) Scourge or mirage specs. Probably because they just require macro inputs.2) An Asura. This one boggles me. I remember about 5 seasons ago there was the infamous Sharky bot running around, also Asuran. Occasionally, you'll see a human, Charr or Sylvari (never seen a Norn bot). But I never understood why botters are obsessed with male Asura.

The scourge or mirage bit makes sense. There's a specific rotation you run with those builds, doesn't require nearly as much thought as any other class. They also are stronger when put together.

The asura thing might make sense if their goal is avoid attention in matches. Are they tiny asura, or large asura?

@Vagrant.7206 said:The scourge or mirage bit makes sense. There's a specific rotation you run with those builds, doesn't require nearly as much thought as any other class. They also are stronger when put together.

The asura thing might make sense if their goal is avoid attention in matches. Are they tiny asura, or large asura?

Always tiny Asura.

I'm going to add to the list and say 3) double-capping a node.

@SaltyDogs.9073 said:I reported like 20 bots, I added some other bot players that have 1200 games RIGHT NOW, I was about to make another report but then I realized... some of them had 3200+++++ games last season and I reported them as well, which means they dont care to ban/investigate botting issues. As I said in previous thread,they literally dont CARE