Even the scourge!

@silent killer.5732 said:

@Henry.5713 said:So we are doing this again?Why are those who are all about how the community is so very close minded and won't let them play the way the like always completely incapable of accepting that this goes both ways. Those guys like to play in a fast and efficient way, make your own party then if you are against this way of thinking.There are also many reason why someone might have gotten kicked rather than their class alone. I would not even surprised in the slightest if some of these guys complaining about how mean and elitist the community is got kicked because of their behaviour and attitude instead.

yea i have 10 full ascended gears characters and i have 10 different choices

I only got this character with full ascended and i want to farm gold just like everyone wants
Advertising my own party bringing extremely noob and weak players
Its like rather gg every time or solo the bossess why advertise as necro while i know the good players thinks necro doesn't suit this farming method?

So you do not feel like carrying other players yourself but it is terrible when other people feel the same way about you? Come on, if this isn't an attitude problem then I don't know what to say.Fractals 40 is about speed and having as much burst as possible provides you with just that. The "good players" do not assume this for no reason they simply understand this to be a fact. Nothing more and nothing less. Being efficient and fast, watching everything work out is fun. Stop blaming people for trying to achieve this. I'd rather use my creditcard to buy gold if couldn't take any enjoyment out of any of the farming methods in this game. Since that would be many times more efficient and less time consuming than ingame farming if I am supposed to be completely honest here.

@Henry.5713 said:

@Henry.5713 said:So we are doing this again?Why are those who are all about how the community is so very close minded and won't let them play the way the like always completely incapable of accepting that this goes both ways. Those guys like to play in a fast and efficient way, make your own party then if you are against this way of thinking.There are also many reason why someone might have gotten kicked rather than their class alone. I would not even surprised in the slightest if some of these guys complaining about how mean and elitist the community is got kicked because of their behaviour and attitude instead.

yea i have 10 full ascended gears characters and i have 10 different choices

I only got this character with full ascended and i want to farm gold just like everyone wants
Advertising my own party bringing extremely noob and weak players
Its like rather gg every time or solo the bossess why advertise as necro while i know the good players thinks necro doesn't suit this farming method?

So you do not feel like carrying other players yourself but it is terrible when other people feel the same way about you? Come on, if this isn't an attitude problem then I don't know what to say.Fractals 40 is about speed and having as much burst as possible provides you with just that. The "good players" do not assume this for no reason they simply understand this to be a fact. Nothing more and nothing less. Being efficient and fast, watching everything work out is fun. Stop blaming people for trying to achieve this. I'd rather use my creditcard to buy gold if couldn't take any enjoyment out of any of the farming methods in this game. Since that would be many times more efficient and less time consuming than ingame farming if I am supposed to be completely honest here.

Dude im not gonna die by any ways so no one will carry me what so ever

I am not asking for those people who ask for the "meta farm party"I want people to just accept our classes

How you compare what i said about the extremely weak players to we as necros also want to farm with the "as same level people as us"Its standard if you played with weak playerYou have two options you kick him which i never do. Or carry

If you want to farm with dieing players you will always gg or solo the fractal

So what are you talking about by saying i dont want to carry people!

First of all i did carry all the classess in all different fractalsAnd the worst class to play with in the fractalsHe is die a lot class and for what!Even though i hate being play with them yet i never want or did kick one of them

I expect half of what i did when it comes to farming

@vicious.5683 said:

@savacli.8172 said:For one, Necro's in general still leave a bad taste so no surprise if people still have a slight stigma against the class and its variants.

But yeah, as Draco mentioned, some bosses/encounters aren't best tackled by condi. More so, the static [placement] nature of the class may make it less worthwhile to use in more mobile situations: "Sorry guys, I left my DPS behind".

However, they do offer great support. I will happily lump with a Necro so that I get this nice shiny barrier and condi cleanse. On top of that they offer a good deal of support options without sacrificing much, if any, damage potential.

People needs to grow up a littleAnd quit kicking because they want to win in the fastest way possible.

If people want to do the content as fast as they can, it's perfectly acceptable. It's not acceptable that Necromancers doesn't have a build capable of doing high dps. Just as high as other classes.

Then it's on them to make that known in LFG.

@Amineo.8951 said:That's hilarious, Scourge is top tier DPS alongside Weaver and Firebrand/DH, the guys that kick you are just morons, hell all classes can deal decent DPS now with PoF specs.

Thats what makes me write this thread man!

The same dudes who cry about the high condo dps in pvp matchs they still think necro cant fit in the what they called " meta farm "

Its one way issueThe scourge still not good enough or he needs nerfThey cry about what!

His condi dpsIf its op so why in that pve farm you doesn't want him tho=) funny

Btw for those who said advertise or join chill farm i just did the two ways and it ended up joining with 1 people who doesn't have any ar 2 joining with people who die million times 3 ultra noob people who run far away from each other so i have two choices with themI waste my life force on clearance condi from one player and sometimes i just waste it for nothing because they are just noobs who didn't know what the sand shade is. Two they die anyway with or without my barriors and condi clearance.

Is that fair to me? I am t4 player and the only option i got is soloing the fractal if i want to do it?

Atm i play with any parties who want to play what ever they want even if its challenge mote just to farm in the fractals.

@boolah.1325 said:4 condi scourge and a chrono speed through L40... maybe a few seconds less than the best times but still super fast.

@Amineo.8951 said:That's hilarious, Scourge is top tier DPS alongside Weaver and Firebrand/DH, the guys that kick you are just morons, hell all classes can deal decent DPS now with PoF specs.

@silent killer.5732 said:

@boolah.1325 said:4 condi scourge and a chrono speed through L40... maybe a few seconds less than the best times but still super fast.

I want gw2 players to man up and stop that racist hate on necros =)

You guys, the effigy is immune to burning. Scourge is terrible there. So is condi ps, condi weaver, condi firebrand etc. Anything that depends heavily on burning, is hitting chrono dps on the first boss. Literally, my statics chrono tries to out dps my condi ps when we do t4 molten boss. Do you see in this video:https://qtfy.eu/guildwars/necromancer/condi-scourge-build-guide/

See how the necro hits 14k burns? Those are 0 on the effigy in f40 farm. The effigy is half the fight. It is not a small difference. The effigy takes as long as the actual boss.

@thrag.9740 said:

You guys, the effigy is immune to burning. Scourge is terrible there. So is condi ps, condi weaver, condi firebrand etc. Anything that depends heavily on burning, is hitting chrono dps on the first boss. Literally, my statics chrono tries to out dps my condi ps when we do t4 molten boss. Do you see in this video:

See how the necro hits 14k burns? Those are 0 on the effigy in f40 farm. The effigy is half the fight. It is not a small difference. The effigy takes as long as the actual boss.

Burning isn't the only thing a scourge can do... there are other conditions and its 1 boss.. the main 2 drop like flies..

Have you even tried this or just making speculations????

@thrag.9740 said:

You guys, the effigy is immune to burning. Scourge is terrible there. So is condi ps, condi weaver, condi firebrand etc. Anything that depends heavily on burning, is hitting chrono dps on the first boss. Literally, my statics chrono tries to out dps my condi ps when we do t4 molten boss. Do you see in this video:

Well when i wrote his statement i haven't played any farm before so i was speaking from my thoughts for the potential the scourge capable of.. And yesterday i played some of this and i can speak from my experience about playing with scourgeFor sure im not speaking about my own scourge but i wan in party with two other scourge in it and one of us was delivering up to 16k dps which is insane amount of damage

And for those who kept saying burning doesn't work on this boss and that.. Have you ever fought an scourge before?

Do you think we depends on burning thoWe will instantly killed you with multiple condition and (one of them are the burning)

And the burning can hit both of those bosses from frac40

why even discuss this? most groups want heavy burst damage to kill everything fast.sidenote: 16k dps is uttermost trash at level 40 fractals.

here, have a look at this video...i know its old, the spec is nerfed etc. but other power classes /elitespecs will still be better then any condi class. the fight is just too short to get any good out of condis. the fight is all about bursting.

power dragonhunter burst is really good, but since the boss doesn't die as fast as the dungeon bosses, weaver is probably the better choice, but not sure about that right now, since i never bothered farming 40 since a longer time.

just watch this video:

maybe then you can comprehend, why no one wants to run with you, when you are on a scourge. it is simply not fast, and people want it fast.hell, i would even kick you, incase you have slow loading times. this farm is about speed, not some birthday party.

edit: this is even faster:

@skarpak.8594 said:why even discuss this? most groups want heavy burst damage to kill everything fast.sidenote: 16k dps is uttermost trash at level 40 fractals.

here, have a look at this video...i know its old, the spec is nerfed etc. but other power classes /elitespecs will still be better then any condi class. the fight is just too short to get any good out of condis. the fight is all about bursting.

power dragonhunter burst is really good, but since the boss doesn't die as fast as the dungeon bosses, weaver is probably the better choice, but not sure about that right now, since i never bothered farming 40 since a longer time.

just watch this video:

maybe then you can comprehend, why no one wants to run with you, when you are on a scourge. it is simply not fast, and people want it fast.hell, i would even kick you, incase you have slow loading times. this farm is about speed, not some birthday party.

edit: this is even faster:

Lol i was waiting this for so long.. Talking to someone with this mentality =)Dude its maybe few seconds less then your meta highsore timing and its really didint make any difference and at worst case all you need to "fix the different amount of good farming all you need is doing it one more time.

Its not rocket science and stop that childish mainer ..

By the way most of the time even the player who just standing there. the fractal will ends at the same minouts as your full meta party maybe with one minute different but its still not bad.

After i watch the videos you drop i realized why its ended so fast in those meta farming parties..

Its all about 1the teleport the mesmer gives 2 killing one of them while the entrance flash are still running. And its AGAIN not rocket science. Its a trick the noob like me wasn't knew about before and its not about whiten you are condi burst or power .one of them will die to one burst even before that loading ends.

its not rocketsience for me to not play with players who don't want to be efficient & kick them if they refuse to leave.

shouldn't be rocketsience for you to create your own group with suboptimal class setups.

also no rocketsience to just hammer the fact into your brain that condi classes, especially with burning, make this fractal / farm way slower then it can be.

else, now you have the video and the strats, do your own, beat the score. or maybe, just do some farms and tell us how long it takes per run.then you can do the math and tell us how many runs you where missing out on the farm and how much gold that was.

but just with speaking in terms of "oh, this is childisch" and "its just a bit off the metascore" you are going to prove nothing at all.

just for the math: in 1 h and 1:40 runs, you can do ~43 runs.if 1 run takes 3 minutes suddenly, it would be only 20 runs.maybe 3 min is a bit too streched, lets make it 2:30....26 runs.

see the difference?

with that difference you can start farming silverwastes.

and just because we have a different mentality doesn't mean mine is childish. but its pretty childish of you to not acknowledge what other people do and say.difference is: we have no problems to just tell you the truth and not play with you.you also have two choices...either you step up your groupplay so you meet the requirements, or you accept that you can't play with groups which go for efficiency.

If you joined a fractal farm group OP they're looking for really really exact classes, and it's ultimately their group. There's absolutely nothing stopping you from starting your own, so you can't impose on something you didn't make. How well you play and do doesn't matter to those groups.

@skarpak.8594 said:its not rocketsience for me to not play with players who don't want to be efficient & kick them if they refuse to leave.

shouldn't be rocketsience for you to create your own group with suboptimal class setups.

also no rocketsience to just hammer the fact into your brain that condi classes, especially with burning, make this fractal / farm way slower then it can be.

else, now you have the video and the strats, do your own, beat the score. or maybe, just do some farms and tell us how long it takes per run.then you can do the math and tell us how many runs you where missing out on the farm and how much gold that was.

but just with speaking in terms of "oh, this is childisch" and "its just a bit off the metascore" you are going to prove nothing at all.

just for the math: in 1 h and 1:40 runs, you can do ~43 runs.if 1 run takes 3 minutes suddenly, it would be only 20 runs.maybe 3 min is a bit too streched, lets make it 2:30....26 runs.

see the difference?

with that difference you can start farming silverwastes.

and just because we have a different mentality doesn't mean mine is childish. but its pretty childish of you to not acknowledge what other people do and say.difference is: we have no problems to just tell you the truth and not play with you.you also have two choices...either you step up your groupplay so you meet the requirements, or you accept that you can't play with groups which go for efficiency.

I can just argue with you about what you said and we will gain nothing

But I spoke about the people who kicked everyone but the very class they ask for..

Without any words about the reason ..

Im not about to spit out on you called you this and that but you said its not a rocket science to create my own party ! I already said what is the problem about this option but you decided to just ignore it to say it to me as solution

@boolah.1325 said:

@thrag.9740 said:

Burning isn't the only thing a scourge can do... there are other conditions and its 1 boss.. the main 2 drop like flies..

Have you even tried this or just making speculations????

Have I personally tried it on scourge? No, have I tried it with condi builds before? Yes. I have seen how damage immunity makes your damage really low.

Its only 1 boss? You are intentionally phrasing it poorly and you know it. It is 33% of the bosses you fight in the farm. Do the farm 20 times, it is 20 out of the 60 bosses that you are doing about half damage on.

Look, you want to run a burning build on f40 go for it, just make your own group, find people who don't mind, and play with them. But your dreaming if you think your ever going to get lfgs that welcome burning builds to a fractal where a third of the bosses are immune to burning.

Archived