Dark Path rework

Congratz you manage to create a projectile so bad that people can side step it by just strafing left or right. How? How did you managed to take a projectile with god level tracking and made it into something so bad? Did you even tested it?Don't get me started on if you use the action cam because it behaves even more weird that it does without it.

@"Morde.3158" said:it does not travel over terrain anymore rip catching people in wvw/pvp on base necro I feel like anet really wants me to quit this game

So I actually was right with my prediction. I wasn't wrong, when I first read this, it sounded like "this skill won't be homing anymore and will get stuck in terrain"Lol, they actually did it?Didn't test out myself, only tested if it does corrupt 4 boons, but doesnt

It is called Dark Path but the necro teleports to the target instead of following a "Path".

When I saw that the skill will get a rework I thought that it will finally become a useful ground targeted dash like the warrior's GS 3 to help necro compensate a bit for its lack of mobility but now the spell feels even slower and clunkier than before.

When picking soul reaping (which every core necro does), dark path has a 6 second cooldown. Who cares whether this skill is homing on such a cooldown? If it fails just continue autoattacking which is the desired way to play core shroud anyway.

The only class you want to melee in core shroud is longbow ranger. For this encounter you can still cover dark path with doom.

@Nimon.7840 said:

@"Morde.3158" said:it does not travel over terrain anymore rip catching people in wvw/pvp on base necro I feel like anet really wants me to quit this game

So I actually was right with my prediction. I wasn't wrong, when I first read this, it sounded like "this skill won't be homing anymore and will get stuck in terrain"Lol, they actually did it?Didn't test out myself, only tested if it does corrupt 4 boons, but doesnt

Yep homing in and terrain porting is gone and it does not follow stealth anymore also the old school combo of using it and leaving shroud early is also gone.

@KrHome.1920 said:When picking soul reaping (which every core necro does), dark path has a 6 second cooldown. Who cares whether this skill is homing on such a cooldown? If it fails just continue autoattacking which is the desired way to play core shroud anyway.

The only class you want to melee in core shroud is longbow ranger. For this encounter you can still cover dark path with doom.

If a skill is completely worthless to even press every 6 seconds, why bother pressing it.