Is there a way to change Human skin color to blue?

Xero.8391

@"Batel.9206" said:Drown in freezing water?

For non-lethal ways to turn your skin blue, there's the Zodiac armor. There could also be a few infusions, but I'm not very knowledgeable about those. [Edit: Oh, there's this: Celestial Infusion. It's rather rare, though, and expensive on the trading post.]

lol That Zodiac armor is the kind of blue I'm looking for, but it wouldn't show with a costume on. ='/ My new goal shall be Celestial Infusion!

@Tiviana.2650 said:There are infusions my guildmate wears them and he is a frosty blue

Is the infusion your guildmate uses the Celestial Infusion mentioned above, or a different one? =o

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:So...gotta ask...

Mystique or Smurfette?

Frostbyte. =P

Means nothing to me, but enjoy your new look!

I've been a Frostbyte in every game I've played, and the original look was a blue skin with light blue hair. This game's costumes and stuff allow for so much more to go into my character, just missing the expensive or time consuming infusion.

@Xero.8391 said:

Mystique or Smurfette?

Frostbyte. =P

I've been a Frostbyte in every game I've played, and the original look was a blue skin with light blue hair. This game's costumes and stuff allow for so much more to go into my character, just missing the expensive or time consuming infusion.

Is it from something or something you've come up with as a personal gaming avatar?

@Randulf.7614 said:

Mystique or Smurfette?

Frostbyte. =P

Is it from something or something you've come up with as a personal gaming avatar?

Something I came up with. ^^

@Xero.8391 said:

Mystique or Smurfette?

Frostbyte. =P

Something I came up with. ^^

Ah cool.

Archived