Heart of Thorns Veteran's Armor Voucher

@"Rukario.1695" said:I'm confused, what do you mean by "purchased ALL of the skins included in the voucher"?

You mean you don't feel special because there's a chance someone has the same outfit as you? ... not sure if you know this already, but people only buy and wear what they like. If they don't like it, they won't wear it--and if they have a voucher for a free one, they'll use it but likely won't wear the set they choose.

Most things people obtain throughout the game will either be replaced or left in storage. lol

No no.

I mean as a "thank you" for supporting the game by buying HoT, you get to pick a skin to unlock. Which, in itself, is a great idea.

But, if you already PAID GEMS to unlock ALL of the skins, you get "nothing".Except a box with a fancy name and a list of skins you already unlocked ages ago..

@Najten.2418 said:

@"Rukario.1695" said:I'm confused, what do you mean by "purchased ALL of the skins included in the voucher"?

You mean you don't feel special because there's a chance someone has the same outfit as you? ... not sure if you know this already, but people only buy and wear what they like. If they don't like it, they won't wear it--and if they have a voucher for a free one, they'll use it but likely won't wear the set they choose.

Most things people obtain throughout the game will either be replaced or left in storage. lol

No no. I mean as a "thank you" for supporting the game, you get to pick a skin to unlock. Which, in itself, is a great idea.

But, if you already PAID GEMS to unlock ALL of the skins, you get "nothing".Except a box with a fancy name and a list of skins you already unlocked ages ago..

Sorry, I misread and I rephrased my response; I see I didn't do it fast enough. lol

@"Trise.2865" said:Do you not like those skins anymore? is another free Transmute too small a reward?

With 837 transmutations currently available I do feel that one "free one" at the cost of a bag space is not really a reward. I literally delete "free transmute" skins once they're unlocked to prevent them from taking up space. :|

I don't already own all available skins but I don't really like them... :/I'd prefer have received one glider voucher (so I could have chosen a one I liked) instead of that (and I didn't even realize there was a title... :s )

I feel it's kind of a bad joke and, like in real life, I prefer nothing than something I'm not interested in :'(

I really liked the glider. I want it to be a special thing that only we paying customers (who paid for HoT) get as opposed to selling it to anyone that wants it. That would make me feel special and appreciated for paying for HoT, not to mention all the people I have been convincing to buy the game anyway.

Well, the armor voucher was a little dissapointing, although I did choose in the end...But the glider is awesome, I love it to pieces. Maybe because it's the closest-to-sylvari-themed glider skin we've got so far. It goes really well with salad heads, so I'm definitely happy with it. :)

However, please, don't let it be the only "sylvari-ish" glider forever.

After the fiasco of HoT and the subsequent offer of a character slot (iirc) I do give ANET some credit for at least thinking about Vets this time round, but yes if you already unlocked all those old skins (I luckily had 1 single skin left unlocked - red eyes) then you got an old themed glider (likely never to be used by many as we have progressed to mounts) and a free transmute, not really of the same level of reward we got previous but something at least.. I give them a 6/10 for effort.