Request about some unobtainable wardrobe items, mini and novelty.

Dumat.1479

18 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Really?  The in-game Achievement Panel only says 2 Kegs of Liquid Karma for Tier 5 (118,000); of course, you don't need to donate for that.  Where can we see the statement about the Mini? 

There's a seperate achievement in the Community section called (Annual) Extra Life Donor Goal which awards the mini.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Oh! Cool. 

So, is this achieved by actually donating cash to Extra Life, or through one of the Gem Store purchases? 

For science, I bought one of the Extra Life boosters (it's cheap, ~21g by conversion). It unlocks the (Annual) Extra Life Donor achievement, which I assume qualifies you for whatever reward donors will be getting at the end of the event. If not, at least it's for a good cause.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Hmm...what do you mean by 'unlocks' the achievement.  I can see the achievement in the 'Community' tab. 

Unlock means unlock, activate, trigger. I've completed this achievement in the past, so for me this year's was marked hidden/invisible/completed until I purchased this year's booster at which point it unlocked, showing up as a freshly-completed achievement (albeit with no reward yet) and hopefully qualifying for whatever additional benefits are available for donors this year.

Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, AgentMoore.9453 said:

For science, I bought one of the Extra Life boosters (it's cheap, ~21g by conversion). It unlocks the (Annual) Extra Life Donor achievement, which I assume qualifies you for whatever reward donors will be getting at the end of the event. If not, at least it's for a good cause.

I didn't think about that, I bought the pack with the mini Lady Wisteria Whiskington on the first day and didn't look at the achievements until later so I didn't realise it might be locked or hidden for people who hadn't bought one of the donation items.

2 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Hmm.  Well, mine is neither hidden nor completed.  It's easy to see it in the Community Tab.

Regardless, the Wiki seems to have cleared it up.  Thanks.

I assume it shows up as a normal achievement if you've bought any of the donation items and is only hidden or locked if you haven't.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

I didn't think about that, I bought the pack with the mini Lady Wisteria Whiskington on the first day and didn't look at the achievements until later so I didn't realise it might be locked or hidden for people who hadn't bought one of the donation items.

I assume it shows up as a normal achievement if you've bought any of the donation items and is only hidden or locked if you haven't.

You mean previously, as in previous years?  Because I didn't purchase anything.