Can we talk about the real problem in WvW for a sec?

patton the great.7126

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

@SkyShroud.2865 said:The real fix is to embrace the fact that this is a pve game, then delete wvw and spvp from the game.

I soo want to argue that...

But I can’t...?

WvW is PvPvE.

You want PvP go SPvP...

Yes, WvW is
PvP
vE. People who don't want PvP should stay in PvE.

WvW is Pv
PvE
. People who don't want PvE should stay in SPvP

And? WvW has PvP and PvE. If you take out the PvP part, it's not PvPvE anymore.

@"patton the great.7126" said:Fix the uneven ground. SEVEN years....7.....There is literally no reason why after all these years we should still have "Can't see target" When we are 1 foot away from the target facing them on what should be an Open field. The Alpine BL's are ridden with this Plague. Please if your not gonna ever give us anything new, atleast fix this before the game ends. Just give us this. I mean think about it, a small kitten modding community can put out hundreds of new maps for games like ArmA 2, BF2 Forgotten hope, DC, Project reality etc etc, but we still have 3 maps in 7 years and this games being run by a AAA company with unlimited tech resource. Just give us something, fix the old maps, or maybe perhaps 1 new map? I mean you pump out PvE maps like their going out of style and most never see much play ever again after a few months of the living world being out, atleast we'd make use of it. Forget the alliance kitten, just give us comfort before the end.

if they fix it hammer warrior train will return. the original scourge of wvw hehe

pvt armor n trinkets with zerk weapons

now with boons... fb scrap scourge war war. hahaha

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

@SkyShroud.2865 said:The real fix is to embrace the fact that this is a pve game, then delete wvw and spvp from the game.

I soo want to argue that...

But I can’t...?

WvW is PvPvE.

You want PvP go SPvP...

Yes, WvW is
PvP
vE. People who don't want PvP should stay in PvE.

WvW is Pv
PvE
. People who don't want PvE should stay in SPvPNo, its PvEvP.

See, no PvP.

@"KeyOrion.9506" said:No he's right. I was at Speldan and unloaded with Rapidfire….and the screen lit up as Target Blocked. There were no objects, and i'm standing on the NPC's foot...and then switched Axe/Axe...again....Target Blocked.....Here is an interesting tidbit - in north camp on Alpine border, there are a lot of projectile "blocking" areas, like for example near the benches right next to the supply depot, and even places near there not even close to the bench. You can stand on the bench, and enemy players with projectiles cannot hit you, but the npc's are unaffected and can still shoot you through those benches. So here we have npc's not affected seemingly by these target blocked issues etc that players have, at least this is what I have noticed.

I feel like wvw was meant ad a pvp mode but added npc's for something to kill on downtimes as wvw would be even more boring than it is now (low population) without them. Also it woulda made sense to add npc guards to towers and keeps for a variety of reasons on top of just to fill areas with life. Wvw is a pvp mode. I live how pve plebs who never slept foot in wvw before needing to to unlock warclaw are now not only defending the mount because it makes wvw safe for them outside of zergs leading to the pve mentality but are now telling long time wvw players that the mode is going in the right direction as supposedly now it's a more pve centric mode and pvp'rs should abandon their favorite long time wvw pvp mode to go to pvp. People are unreal lol.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:I feel like wvw was meant ad a pvp mode but added npc's for something to kill on downtimes as wvw would be even more boring than it is now (low population) without them. Also it woulda made sense to add npc guards to towers and keeps for a variety of reasons on top of just to fill areas with life. Wvw is a pvp mode. I live how pve plebs who never slept foot in wvw before needing to to unlock warclaw are now not only defending the mount because it makes wvw safe for them outside of zergs leading to the pve mentality but are now telling long time wvw players that the mode is going in the right direction as supposedly now it's a more pve centric mode and pvp'rs should abandon their favorite long time wvw pvp mode to go to pvp. People are unreal lol.

pretty much.....

WvW was unique.

Now its just another PvE map.

Derailed comments aside, Another patch, another disappointment. I'll admit I can't wait to give this lance thing a try. Should make hunting more fun. I bet the 1st time I use it....."CAN'T SEE TARGET....CAN'T SEE TARGET......CAN'T SEE TARGET....." Even tho the fat scourge of yummy proportions is grazing only 10 feet in front of me.