What armor do you suggest?

Sylent.3165

So I'm looking at going axe sceptre firebrand

I noticed the damage alone from axe is pretty close to sword so I was looking for a nice little hybrid build.

I was looking at a mix of power, condition and healing power for my particular playstyle and was curious what's a good armor to mix those 3 together well?

As an fyi I don't have many laurels at the moment to get more then one accessory so wasn't to sure. Any suggestions would be lovely!

@Sylent.3165 said:As an fyi I don't have many laurels at the moment to get more then one accessory so wasn't to sure. Any suggestions would be lovely!If you're low on Laurels, remember that you can use Guild Commendations to buy Accessories.You can also use Badges of Honor to lower the Laurel cost on the Amulet and Rings.You can also get a full set of ascended trinkets (including backpack) by farming the Living World Season 3 zones.

Don't forget about Celestial gear if you're looking at a hybrid dps/support build.It's definitely a valid option.

@Sylent.3165 said:So I'm looking at going axe sceptre firebrand

I noticed the damage alone from axe is pretty close to sword so I was looking for a nice little hybrid build.

I was looking at a mix of power, condition and healing power for my particular playstyle and was curious what's a good armor to mix those 3 together well?

As an fyi I don't have many laurels at the moment to get more then one accessory so wasn't to sure. Any suggestions would be lovely!

What's your access to the Living Story? You can get Sinister accessories from Season 2, or stat-swappable ones from S3.

@Sylent.3165 said:So I'm looking at going axe sceptre firebrand

First and foremost, I think you should scale back on your hybridization. You are literally asking for a build that focuses on three stats, and that is never a good idea.

Axe and Sceptre work together well in a condition damage build, the former applies some mediocre forms of condition damage, while the latter is amazing at activating the Tome of Justice passive. If you want to drop power, you can go with Seraph gear from Lake Doric, using Runes of Balthazar and Sigil of Smoldering to increase your Burning duration.

Archived