this seems excessive

Pengu.7481

Well ... how realistic are those builds (super high crit, lots of might, etc.) - and don't they have downsides as well? (Like when you go full glass cannon you have less sustain?)Haven't played a lot with all those other classes enough but I guess with some classes that have tons of dodges/block it is still possible to deal tons of damage while staying alive. (Weaver seem to have good combos here.)

@Anput.4620 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:still possible to do 60k longbow bursts.

for the big one shots its soulbeast free stats via beastmastery + pet merge, fresh reinforcement doubling might, and moment of clarity + remorseless. all in all with traits and sic em a single hit can still do 100%+ damage. same for deadeye except its inherent on rifle and dagger lol. right after they land that interrupt is when the big hit is coming, or whenever they get fury is smaller big hit.

editthe biggest issue here is all the might stacking.

60k longbow burst ? U are the biggest monkey on this forum for real, eat some bananas instead of posting nonsense

hahaha learn to playI bet you can't even pull half that

Yea it's not uncommon for me to pull 20-25k rapidfires on necros. Other targets don't have enough HP for me to see the whole number tick lmao. I mean, even most players running away on warclaw can get 1shot even with the extra 9k hp. And that's without ANY might stacks, no bloodlust, no ferocity signet. Just pew pew with fury and PBS :)

2 things, then you are playing glass with marksmanship and zerker gear probably, not the better balanced build. Secondly, anyone that doesnt dismount and pop a block or dodge when they get shot at by a ranger on their warclaw is bad.

I'm using skirmishing.You think this is a bragging contest? Lol.I'm just stating the facts.

@bigo.9037 said:

for the big one shots its soulbeast free stats via beastmastery + pet merge, fresh reinforcement doubling might, and moment of clarity + remorseless. all in all with traits and sic em a single hit can still do 100%+ damage. same for deadeye except its inherent on rifle and dagger lol. right after they land that interrupt is when the big hit is coming, or whenever they get fury is smaller big hit.

60k longbow burst ? U are the biggest monkey on this forum for real, eat some bananas instead of posting nonsense

Yea it's not uncommon for me to pull 20-25k rapidfires on necros. Other targets don't have enough HP for me to see the whole number tick lmao. I mean, even most players running away on warclaw can get 1shot even with the extra 9k hp. And that's without ANY might stacks, no bloodlust, no ferocity signet. Just pew pew with fury and PBS :)

2 things, then you are playing glass with marksmanship and zerker gear probably, not the better balanced build. Secondly, anyone that doesnt dismount and pop a block or dodge when they get shot at by a ranger on their warclaw is bad.

I'm using skirmishing.You think this is a bragging contest? Lol.I'm just stating the facts.

Nah it's just that ive never been oneshot from a mount by a ranger as the correct course of action is to counter-engage and not spam dodges while running as that just gets you killed.

@Anput.4620 said:

Nah it's just that ive never been oneshot from a mount by a ranger as the correct course of action is to counter-engage and not spam dodges while running as that just gets you killed.

Yea you're right. Although depending on situation you might be too far away from the target to counter engage, but it's whatever.

@bigo.9037 said:

Yea you're right. Although depending on situation you might be too far away from the target to counter engage, but it's whatever.

You are never too far really, if they run then just mount up again and move on lol.