how do u beat double FB

felix.2386

Actually if they have 2 bunkers like FB or necro that cannot really do much outside of their bubble- Deadeye is extremely effective becuz I don’t need to be in their bubble also it has a lot of stuns you just have to make sure u don’t shoot their bubble thing that’ll reflect bullets and you will be ok, unless your on a map with little options for kiting

Played teamed up vs another team todayDH+FB vs Reaper (me)+power DD.

First 2 rounds we lost pretty hard. I switched to staff on reaper to counter aegis spam with unblockable (yeah, staff really sucks with power, but read on).Next 3 rounds consisted of playing keep-away. Both of them would move together, so as long as I kept disengaging and re-engaging, the fb would expend all the stun breaks. The DD would keep them from fully chasing me as he would S2 engage and disengage. The last 3 rounds each almost went to time as we poked and disengaged from them until we could catch and cc chain one of them. It was really an interesting match. It really showcased the strength of FB throwing everything they have into a short fight, but having difficulty sustaining past their mantras last charge (and tome CDs).