Communication with the devs please.

Where's the communication. It's been a week and there are plenty of posts on these forums about classes that people would like addressed or dismissed. It be great for the creators to show up and talk with us about there thoughts on the balance so far.

There are major problems like class stacking in 2v2 double fb, double rev, double necro, are all to common.The power of some people ressing is way fast.I'm sure there are other things that we can talk about and try to figure out/balance. But the developers need to be in the conversation as well I feel.

Its not like the feedback was given much before actual release (specificaly on core necro tanky build or ress power), its not like they had 1 month internal testing (the most problematic things are easy to see anyway, not some hidden broken build emerged). You dont have to be rocket scientist to do few balance touchdowns or disable some traits in a week. Its not like this patch brought many old players back and because of the state of few classes they will leave again and never come back, if problems arent adressed sooner this time.

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:Where's the communication. It's been a week and there are plenty of posts on these forums about classes that people would like addressed or dismissed. It be great for the creators to show up and talk with us about there thoughts on the balance so far.

There are major problems like class stacking in 2v2 double fb, double rev, double necro, are all to common.The power of some people ressing is way fast.I'm sure there are other things that we can talk about and try to figure out/balance. But the developers need to be in the conversation as well I feel.

This. Thanks.

@Shadow.1345 said:They just released an update patch like they said they would do if stuff was too powerful. You can stop crying about communication now. They're doing what they already said they would do.

They did that update several hours after I made this post so telling to to stop crying is irrelevant. Had they mentioned they were on top of things and to expect minor changes at any point in time would of stoped this posts creations. I apologise

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:

@Shadow.1345 said:They just released an update patch like they said they would do if stuff was too powerful. You can stop crying about communication now. They're doing what they already said they would do.

They did that update several hours after I made this post so telling to to stop crying is irrelevant. Had they mentioned they were on top of things and to expect minor changes at any point in time would of stoped this posts creations. I apologise

They did say all of that about a week before they released the patch. You just got impatient.