NEW Legendary Trinket (Conflux and Transcendence) PROBLEM

yay.2856

Heyho Folks and Heyho Gw2-Team,Hands down , the new legendary trinkets are well made. There was another discussion about the achivements but i wanna talk about the skin! Both "balls" looks nice (sure there is no big difference between them but nice style indeed). BUT there is a huge problem. This balls dont stick on the same range while walking and they are following as slow as an minipet. Therefore it feels strange. Aurora, Vision and Coalescence stick over your head. You can change directions without becoming confused. But every time you "about face" or even turn your camera, Conflux and Transcendence move in front of you super slow and follow your way back. You cant fight in WvW , PvP and PvE anymore without getting fluffed off.PLS rework the postion of both balls so ist over your head and stick in this position. Ist better to choose which "set" you wanna wear (the pve one or the WvW+ PvP one). But this is to much. To much effects and how i said before.. you cant rly fight with all this around.Also [sUGGESTION]: You can make another ball (if you use WvW + PvP legendary) which has an decent rainbow effect and swords Crossing. That would be much better then 2 big "christmass balls" flying in your back.o/ i hope you can change it

@"Memoranda.9386" said:It seems that it is attempting to stay a certain distance behind the currently-in-movement PC, and when you do an about-face it goes to where it "should". So I guess I'm not really seeing the problem? It doesn't bother me, at any rate.

the distance is changing. I mean this orb is far behind every time you jump down somewhere or you have superspeed etc. Even if you walk with swiftness. if you scroll in you will not see the ball anymore while walking.It is an legendary triket which you wear isnt it ? or is it a mini you can buy for 10g from an NPC in WvW ?If i want a mini i would buy one. But i made an legendary triket for +1k gold. I prefer a skin on the same lvl like aurora vision etc.You dont have anything from this skin. Its confusing and it sakes in all directions while you run around in bigger groups. The ball is everywhere except on you.At this point every aura from TP worth more then this. If they place it over your characters head or let you choose the fixpoint in an “choosing mode” similar with AoE it would be very good cuz the bLl itself is well made

@"Dawdler.8521" said:You're only seeing the beginning.

Imagine in 6-12 months when you run in a 50 man zerg and all you have on your screen is balls.

That's why I'm crafting the non visual legendary versions of both. No need for the silly balls when you can have all the benefits of leg. trinket without the visual noise. Wish they would make "slumbering" versions of Aurora, Vision, and Coalescence...

@kiranslee.4829 said:I honestly dont wish them to stack. I already have poo stucked over my head.

and then you want an big ball following you and flipping around in bigger Groups XD ? i wanna SEE the skin of an item i crafted :<

And yes Aurora + Vision + Coalescence + Transcendence + Conflux is to much. So it would be cool if you have a check box for the skin (like on your back) to show the skin or not. I mean - it would be optimal if you choose the position of your ball by yourself. The Thing is… for all who dont give a fluff or are tired of Aurora balls over your head, its not bad. But its the 2nd PvP and WvW legendary with an unique skin - for all pvp and WvW player which dont play pve that much, its a joke. This is the 2nd time after the legendary back-item that WvW and PvP player can craft sth unique in there gamemode and then its a mini-following ball like that. You could ask… why is it not an aura ? Just copy paste an aura change the color and range and there it is. But we get another 2 balls. As i said before - i rly like the balls ( they are rly well made and costs a lot of work). The only thing which annoys me is the position and the fact that this ring / amulet is actually a mini.

@MattDu.7123 said:For Aurora, it say in the wiki to purchase Gift of Dragon Magic and Gift of Bloodstone Magic from Miyani or one of her clones. All six episodes must be unlocked in order to craft this item. I haven't finished all the achievements for Season 3 but I have finished the story for every episode in order up to the present one. And she doesn't have them for sale. Am I missing an achievement?

I dont know if they changed sth - i was able to buy them both directly from Miyani. If there is a problem with an achivement or new stuff to unlock it - open your own discussion and ask the community. Im pretty sure you get help very fast. This post is about the 2 new legendary trinkets you wont get help as fast as you need. (i guess) :) i dont know anymore - i did it long time agotake care and gl crafting :)