A mesmer's purpose

hazahampo.4286

@Burnfall.9573 said:

@"aaron.7850" said:even in full berserker gear my mesmer cant kill anyone these days, and you get punished for chosing either of the elite specs (choose to have 1 dodge only, or no on-demand shatters)

By Faralyzedcurrent 2020 (Mirage-Full Zerk +1 shot build included)
  • Warning
    - Loud music

wvw and spvp are two different beast.... you can't run full zerk in wvw anymore, especially on "one dodge".

@XenesisII.1540 said:

@"aaron.7850" said:even in full berserker gear my mesmer cant kill anyone these days, and you get punished for chosing either of the elite specs (choose to have 1 dodge only, or no on-demand shatters)

By Faralyzedcurrent 2020 (Mirage-Full Zerk +1 shot build included)
  • Warning
    - Loud music

wvw and spvp are two different beast.... you can't run full zerk in wvw anymore, especially on "one dodge".

XenesisII, hmm... i will not comment on that and will end it here with your last statement

@Burnfall.9573 said:

@"phokus.8934" said:Mesmer never had permadodge so let’s not make bogus claims.

Chrono commanders typically run a variance of Minstrils/support and become utility bots per se.

(Mesmer Profession perma-dodge)

Burnfail never change. Posting irrelevant videos that are labeled as permanent dodge but aren’t makes you who you are.

@Burnfall.9573 said:

@"phokus.8934" said:Mesmer never had permadodge so let’s not make bogus claims.

Chrono commanders typically run a variance of Minstrils/support and become utility bots per se.

(Mesmer Profession perma-dodge)

permadodge means you dodges ENDLESSLY, and its not the case in the video you linked.Secondly. We are in WvW section, posting SPvP and PvE videos says nothing.

Mesmer is pretty meh in WvW right now. You can try commanding on chrono but that's about it. You can make roaming work but as far as zergs or small groups, I wouldn't have more than one per 15 people. Just like rangers, there isn't really a spot in a zerg for them but that's not to say they are totally useless either...just better options.