What are these 2 armor skins that seem to be all over the place now?

Back into the game after being away for awhile, and have been noting something remarkable.Now I'm seeing many duplicate armor skins, of two distinct types:

Basically, one type is a generic heavy (silver metallic) armor,The other is a generic light/medium armor, which is a brown/tan tunic combo.In each of these two, they are all exactly alike.Moreover, there are no facial or body distinguishing features at all -- they all seem to be a black void!

Sometimes, in a city like Lions Arch for example, I will see dozens of these skins all gathered together in one location.Why would all these players opt to have the exact same skins as each other?Can anybody enlighten me about this phenomenon?Thanks in advance.

@"etempco.1598" said:That sounds like the generic model for a player that you have not loaded in yet.There is sometimes a glitch that will prevent lots of player models from loading in.

Thanks for the reply, but I'm not sure what you mean by "a player that you have not loaded in yet. "This is not happening to any of my characters, but I see it all around me on other players.

if you got an old graphics card players that have channeled attacks will actually hit in the air and when rezzing will jump on you. I had that for 1-2 years. was kinda hilarious. occassionally I see the model in big events, but they reduced the rendering time a lot. I like that they actually no longer load the other players' model at all during ig world bosses like tequatl. easier to see Aoe and hazards.