Repurposing Old Content Into Guild Mission.

I'll keep it short and sweet, I and my guildmates have been talking about the lack of Guild content and the abandonment of Guild Missions, sadly. I understand that Arenanet has other priorities like a living story and a new expansion that needs to be focused open. What I'm suggesting here is for Arenanet to add old contents that are hardly done by players nowadays into the guild mission, contents like (Mount racing, Bounties in PoF, Activities that are given by Crab Toss in LA and the ones in HoT that hardly anyone plays, champions or events that aren't being done anymore, add more world bosses for the guild to do, at the moment there is only triple trouble and tequatl as far as I know. Now, some of you might say what's the point? you can do that on your own or just do it now with your guild if you want to, but having it added to guild mission with some additional stuff or new rewards will make a big difference for guilds. Lastly, it's my opinion that vast majority of people play and stay in an MMO because of the community that they made, and Guilds are one of the most important elements when it comes to communities in any MMO, so it's sad to see Guilds in this game being banned the way that it has been.

@blade eyes.2034 said:Lastly, it's my opinion that vast majority of people play and stay in an MMO because of the community that they made, and Guilds are one of the most important elements when it comes to communities in any MMO, so it's sad to see Guilds in this game being banned the way that it has been.I don't believe this has ever been the case in GW2. Guilds have never been one of the most important elements.

@kharmin.7683 said:

@blade eyes.2034 said:Lastly, it's my opinion that vast majority of people play and stay in an MMO because of the community that they made, and Guilds are one of the most important elements when it comes to communities in any MMO, so it's sad to see Guilds in this game being banned the way that it has been.I don't believe this has ever been the case in GW2. Guilds have never been one of the most important elements.

Perhaps not for the Company, but for many players like myself, our Guild keeps us interested in the game, and it's the reason we come back. Anyway, I thought this would benefit the game overall, especially since guild missions has been the same since bloody 2013.

I wouldn’t say guilds are as important as they’re being made out to be as it’s the content (however sparsely added) that keeps the majority playing game.

Players will still play the game with new content regardless as to whether they are in a guild or not. Without new content, far fewer players will continue playing the game, or even come back, regardless as to whether they are in a guild or not.

Guilds are good for the social aspect but not a necessity. Even then, guild content is far from a necessity either as there are many guilds that don’t even do guild missions. Guild missions are not required for members in a guild to do things together.