New map buff disappear if you leave map and reenter [Merged]

@Orion Templar.4589 said:I'd submitted a ticket 5/28/20, but the support team hasn't responded to it yet. I hadn't realized the missing buff was visual only. Since I bought the Salvage Empowerment right away the day the map came out, I'm not sure what baseline is. How are you determining you're getting the extra salvage?

Baseline, and each Empowerment Tier listed above.You can determine what you get when you 'use'/consume the salvage items. (It will show on the right side of the screen.)

It is not a buff that shows on the screen. It is an increase to what the salvages give as supply. The blue is 10-15-20-30 I think. So base 10. If you bought 2 tiers you would get 20 all 3 then 30. If you are getting that then no ticket is needed

Thanks for the info. I think it is also supposed to be a visual buff icon though. When I first bought Salvage Empowerment, there was a small blue and white buff on my bar. I think it looked like a crown (or something similar). I guess if the buff is working and it's just the icon not showing, that's the important part. I'm still assuming though that the icon missing is not intended behavior.

@Jilora.9524 said:It is not a buff that shows on the screen. It is an increase to what the salvages give as supply. The blue is 10-15-20-30 I think. So base 10. If you bought 2 tiers you would get 20 all 3 then 30. If you are getting that then no ticket is needed

It's also a buff because I had it in the UI the first time I bought it, then it disappeared after i first left the map, but since it still applies and it's only a visual bug, I don't care much anymore even if they leave it as it is.

@Raizel.1839 said:

@Jilora.9524 said:It is not a buff that shows on the screen. It is an increase to what the salvages give as supply. The blue is 10-15-20-30 I think. So base 10. If you bought 2 tiers you would get 20 all 3 then 30. If you are getting that then no ticket is needed

It's also a buff because I had it in the UI the first time I bought it, then it disappeared after i first left the map, but since it still applies and it's only a visual bug, I don't care much anymore even if they leave it as it is.

In fact it would be better if left off. We already have plenty of clutter in that bar. One less item is an improvement.