Ele glyph

niar.6728

Delete this skill , in not interested on improving in this game i just want to play my bunker aoe build and kill ppl aroud in 3v3 , is annying havi g to kill ppl again alsl i dont like the fact of changing target and cc ele thats quite difficult.

Sometimes there is holos using that elixir 1 stuff and rezzin So annoying !!!! Ppl say me to cleacw but i got stun by shield 4 and then insta ress!! I decided to use it but for my surprise they stun me and kill my downed ally, is that hacks?

Pls anet fix your game i just want to have fun again

@niar.6728 said:Delete this skill , in not interested on improving in this game i just want to play my bunker aoe build and kill ppl aroud in 3v3 , is annying havi g to kill ppl again alsl i dont like the fact of changing target and cc ele thats quite difficult.

Sometimes there is holos using that elixir 1 stuff and rezzin So annoying !!!! Ppl say me to cleacw but i got stun by shield 4 and then insta ress!! I decided to use it but for my surprise they stun me and kill my downed ally, is that hacks?

Pls anet fix your game i just want to have fun again

^ Top Rev player right here! CMC's got you mate dont worry he will kiss that boo boo for you.