tomes of knowledge

@crepuscular.9047 said:wish I can sell them to you, it just keeps on growing even though I been spending them every week to boost toon for key farm

At first I just used 9 to get my key toon to level.Then I started to use like 20 of them as they were piling up.Then I started to use 43 of them so I could unlock the 2nd traitline, as they were still piling up. This was also when I started doing the LV 10 and the L40 quests each week.Then I started to use 58 of them to get to LV 60 and also do the Battle for Claw Island...and they were still piling up.Now I'm sick of doing the LV 50 and 60 quest chains, I level to 45, do the LV 10 and LV 40 quests each week, then use ToK to get to LV 80, port to Bloodstone Fen, and roll the dice.

From my 1st point down to the last one, I went from 1 stack of ToK in the bank to 5...even as I spent more and more each week, and they keep growing.

@Gautama.5378 said:

@Gautama.5378 said:anet pls make temporal wvw reward track for tok. to get 10 till last reward and 10 at last reward - total 20 from all track. make it just for week or month but do it pls. maybe others dont need it and talk about simple move at wvw but i need them alot now and fast and simple move at wvw is too slow to get few hundred tok which i need faster.

i made many new character ideas. many. used 20 lvl scrolls for all and its all i got. and characters so many that to lvl up all i need 1000 tok. i bought many character slots for gems and spend rl money. so anet could a bit reward for that by make wvw reward track just for month to get a lot tok. atleast 20 tok from each track.

Why is all your post litteraly saying this plz I want this or that yesterday, play the game and you get plenty of tome of knowlage.I got 4-5 stacks on a mule for a emergency like this one and you could have saved that aswell right?

pls dont write primitive comments coz u have no idea about my situations or things of saying and its not your bussines so dont be nervous like a kid in things which is not related with u personaly or i could insult your incompetence.

This is why you get banned from forums every time you come back too. You start insulting everyone

why u say what is obvious? question is why i insult and answer is in my comments.

Just trying to help you not get banned. If it was obvious then you wouldn't keep doing it unless you want the ban. If that's the case carry on

most important not to not get banned but defend myself from hysterical comments of others which try make anet against me

coz i say idea and wait for it by hope anet will understand me

@Gautama.5378 said:

@Gautama.5378 said:anet pls make temporal wvw reward track for tok. to get 10 till last reward and 10 at last reward - total 20 from all track. make it just for week or month but do it pls. maybe others dont need it and talk about simple move at wvw but i need them alot now and fast and simple move at wvw is too slow to get few hundred tok which i need faster.

i made many new character ideas. many. used 20 lvl scrolls for all and its all i got. and characters so many that to lvl up all i need 1000 tok. i bought many character slots for gems and spend rl money. so anet could a bit reward for that by make wvw reward track just for month to get a lot tok. atleast 20 tok from each track.

Why is all your post litteraly saying this plz I want this or that yesterday, play the game and you get plenty of tome of knowlage.I got 4-5 stacks on a mule for a emergency like this one and you could have saved that aswell right?

pls dont write primitive comments coz u have no idea about my situations or things of saying and its not your bussines so dont be nervous like a kid in things which is not related with u personaly or i could insult your incompetence.

Anet already got you covered there are 2k gem lvl 80 boost just waiting for you in the gemstore for however many characters you want to level.

FromalltherepliesIseethatmostplayersdonthaveaproblemwithgettingtheirTomesofKnowledgemanyhavethempilingupinfactfromallthesepeopleionlyseeyouwantingmoreevenwantingthemforfreeorasarewardforbuyinggemsthatsjustnothowthesethingsgosureitwouldbenicetogetfreestuffortogeteverythingyouwantthemomentyouwantitbutitsthelimitsthatmakeagameagamehowboringwoulditbetogeteveythingrightoffthebathowevermostofusarefinewithhowthetomesofknowledgeworkandactuallyifanythingpeopleareaskingforamorerewardingwaytogetridofthemitallboilsdowntoplaythegameyoullgetyourtomesandafewmonthsfromnowyouwillbeaskingforamorerewardingwaytogetridofthemastheyarepilingupanywayhavefundemandingthingsfromanetIdoubtanyoneislisteningalsoIthinkthatanetshouldtheyactuallyreadtheforumsverywellgetwhatyouwantbutwillnotgiveittoyouoranyoneelse

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@"crepuscular.9047" said:wish I can sell them to you, it just keeps on growing even though I been spending them every week to boost toon for key farm

At first I just used 9 to get my key toon to level.Then I started to use like 20 of them as they were piling up.Then I started to use 43 of them so I could unlock the 2nd traitline, as they were still piling up. This was also when I started doing the LV 10 and the L40 quests each week.Then I started to use 58 of them to get to LV 60 and also do the Battle for Claw Island...and they were still piling up.Now I'm sick of doing the LV 50 and 60 quest chains, I level to 45, do the LV 10 and LV 40 quests each week, then use ToK to get to LV 80, port to Bloodstone Fen, and roll the dice.

From my 1st point down to the last one, I went from 1 stack of ToK in the bank to 5...even as I spent more and more each week, and they keep growing.

pretty sure only need 8 ToK for toon per week...i still got loads of leveling scrolls from birthdays, and gets more as more toon slots i buy :\ZSCwwVg.png

@lokh.2695 said:FromalltherepliesIseethatmostplayersdonthaveaproblemwithgettingtheirTomesofKnowledgemanyhavethempilingupinfactfromallthesepeopleionlyseeyouwantingmoreevenwantingthemforfreeorasarewardforbuyinggemsthatsjustnothowthesethingsgosureitwouldbenicetogetfreestuffortogeteverythingyouwantthemomentyouwantitbutitsthelimitsthatmakeagameagamehowboringwoulditbetogeteveythingrightoffthebathowevermostofusarefinewithhowthetomesofknowledgeworkandactuallyifanythingpeopleareaskingforamorerewardingwaytogetridofthemitallboilsdowntoplaythegameyoullgetyourtomesandafewmonthsfromnowyouwillbeaskingforamorerewardingwaytogetridofthemastheyarepilingupanywayhavefundemandingthingsfromanetIdoubtanyoneislisteningalsoIthinkthatanetshouldtheyactuallyreadtheforumsverywellgetwhatyouwantbutwillnotgiveittoyouoranyoneelse

So hard to read but I had to struggle through it all thumbs up =P