How to fix errors on the official Wiki?

I noticed a few things on the official GW2 wiki about Dragon Bash, but I'm unsure about my wiki editing skills and don't want to mess anything up.

• The wiki page for Dragon Bash says the Holographic Projectors were not part of Dragon Bash in 2019. They definitely were; they were part of the Hologram Stampede events, and had achieves and dailies associated with them.
  • It would be worth noting on that same page that the Dragon Ball contest has moved from Dragon Bash to the Lunar New Year festival. Why? No idea. Why not do it at both? Just a thought...

@Jimbru.6014 said:I noticed a few things on the official GW2 wiki about Dragon Bash, but I'm unsure about my wiki editing skills and don't want to mess anything up.

• The wiki page for Dragon Bash says the Holographic Projectors were not part of Dragon Bash in 2019. They definitely were; they were part of the Hologram Stampede events, and had achieves and dailies associated with them.
  • It would be worth noting on that same page that the Dragon Ball contest has moved from Dragon Bash to the Lunar New Year festival. Why? No idea. Why not do it at both? Just a thought...

And have people cry out that they recycle to much festival content?

The Wiki is official in the sense that it's hosted by Anet, but it's still written and maintained by players so if you see something wrong you can go ahead and edit it yourself. There's an edit button right at the top of the page, and one on the right side of each section (which only shows the text and code for that section, making it easier to find what you want).

Editing text is literally just a matter of finding the right page and typing the text you want to add, or deleting/replacing text. (Every version is saved, so if it gets messed up you, or someone else, can revert it.) It can get much more complicated if you want to do more than that, but there's often templates you can use, or you can copy and paste code from another page and then change the necessary details.

Alternatively you can use the 'Leave article feedback' button to let the regular editors know a change needs to be made, or write something on the Discussion page (every article has one) if you're not sure about what you want to change or how to do it, or you think it might be controversial and want to get feedback before making the change.