DPS meter policy needs to be revised

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Omar Aschi Popp.7496 said:You antimeters sure love to report my posts instead of rebuke me.

I am an ultra casual(8 hrs a week max) Full stop.I play dungeons in TIER1 culture armor(lv39). Full Stop.I run in pug TIER4 fractals with 90ar. FULL STOP.I run in RAIDS with EXOTIC mismatched stats. FULL STOP.

I HAVE NEVER
HAD
TO BE KICKED FROM A GROUP WITH DPS METER.

Literally everything 100% in this thread is EXCUSES.

Anyone who says otherwise is not telling the whole truth about WHY they were kicked.

I dont use or aproove of dps meter. But I am totally with the pro-dps crowd on this one. Your logic is just pure fallacy.

The creator of ARCDPS is willing to retaliate.

If I am wrong, can you please provide exactly where Anet says we are subjected to player requirements or restricted to Meta builds?Where in their advertisement or marketing did they promote this? GW2, HOT, & POF?

Show us where Anet says players have to group up and accept everyone, and not play with who they want and setup groups how they want.

We are playing the game as intended choosing to participant in any content with whom we want when we want out of the box, this is pretty obvious.What didn't come with the box is requirments or restricted builds for players to be retaliated against.

That doesn’t answer my question show me where Anet has stated that I have to group with everyone and anyone without me having control over Groups I create, show us where Anet has stated that I am forced to allow anyone and everyone into my groups. I’ll wait.

The ability of me to post Specific LFG/LFM descriptions and the Vote to Kick Option shows that Anet allows me the choice of who I allow in my groups and who I Group with.

I already commented that you do have a choice.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Omar Aschi Popp.7496 said:You antimeters sure love to report my posts instead of rebuke me.

I am an ultra casual(8 hrs a week max) Full stop.I play dungeons in TIER1 culture armor(lv39). Full Stop.I run in pug TIER4 fractals with 90ar. FULL STOP.I run in RAIDS with EXOTIC mismatched stats. FULL STOP.

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

Anyone who says otherwise is not telling the whole truth about WHY they were kicked.

I dont use or aproove of dps meter. But I am totally with the pro-dps crowd on this one. Your logic is just pure fallacy.

If I am wrong, can you please provide exactly where Anet says we are subjected to player requirements or restricted to Meta builds?Where in their advertisement or marketing did they promote this? GW2, HOT, & POF?

Show us where Anet says players have to group up and accept everyone, and not play with who they want and setup groups how they want.

We are playing the game as intended choosing to participant in any content with whom we want when we want out of the box, this is pretty obvious.What didn't come with the box is requirments or restricted builds for players to be retaliated against.

That doesn’t answer my question show me where Anet has stated that I have to group with everyone and anyone without me having control over Groups I create, show us where Anet has stated that I am forced to allow anyone and everyone into my groups. I’ll wait.

The ability of me to post Specific LFG/LFM descriptions and the Vote to Kick Option shows that Anet allows me the choice of who I allow in my groups and who I Group with.

No you didn’t you should clearly read what you wrote its quoted above, you are saying cannot restrict anyone, and in the context of your post it was about my groups so you stated I cannot post requirements for joining my groups or kicking them from my groups based on my requirements/restrictions.

So again show me where Anet states I cannot make Requirements for my groups and choose who I Group with through those requirements. why don’t answer my extremely simple question?

I’ll wait for you to post where Anet says we can’t post requirements/restrictions on who can and cannot join my groups.

inb4anotherattemptatredirection

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@deltaconnected.4058 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

We don't care how you think the game should be played, or how you think it is intended to be played. Show us where ANet says it.

It's not how I think, it's how it was sold. There is a huge difference.

You say you are choosing to participate in content with who you want, but we are not allowed to do the same. You say it is pretty obvious and ask us to show where ANet says otherwise, yet we are not allowed to ask the same. So, for the last time, show me where ANet says that I can't pick who I want in my group.

@Omar Aschi Popp.7496 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

You are a liar. Full stop.Dpspeople are not restricting you. They are only rejecting you from THEIR group. You may form your own, as per box requirements.

You are lying in an argument about SEMANTICS.

Where in the box does it say I have to care about your feelings? "Show us"

Where in the box does it say "do not kick Rhaona from your party!"? Show us.

Rejecting is pretty harsh compared to restricting where you are limiting what the player can do.

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

We are playing the game as intended choosing to participant in any content with
whom we want when we want out
of the box, this is pretty obvious.What didn't come with the box is requirments or restricted builds for players to be retaliated against.

We don't care how you think the game should be played, or how you think it is intended to be played. Show us where ANet says it.

You say you are choosing to participate in content with who you want, but we are not allowed to do the same. You say it is pretty obvious and ask us to show where ANet says otherwise, yet we are not allowed to ask the same. So, for the last time, show me where ANet says that I can't pick who I want in my group.I said WE, not me. I did not exclude you or any other player.

Again, the box did NOT come with requirements or restricted builds for players.

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

No you didn’t you should clearly read what you wrote its quoted above, you are saying cannot restrict anyone, and in the context of your post it was about my groups so you stated I cannot post requirements for joining my groups or kicking them from my groups based on my requirements/restrictions.

So again show me where Anet states I cannot make Requirements for my groups and choose who I Group with through those requirements. why don’t answer my extremely simple question?

I’ll wait for you to post where Anet says we can’t post requirements/restrictions on who can and cannot join my groups.

You clearly didnt see him shut me down because I say dude.

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

We are playing the game as intended choosing to participant in any content with whom we want when we want out of the box, this is pretty obvious.

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

You clearly didnt see him shut me down because I say dude.

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

We
are playing the game as intended choosing to participant in any content with whom
we
want when
we
want out of the box, this is pretty obvious.

You clearly don’t know how to read your own posts, scroll up a bit you will see where you make claims that players can’t restrict other players from joining groups based on Group leaders requirements because it wasn’t in the marketing .

Again failed attempt at a redirection answer my question that you quoted multiple times, it’s a very simple question to answer.

.#inb4anotherattemptatredirection

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

of the box, this is pretty obvious.What didn't come with the box is requirments or restricted builds for players to be retaliated against.

You say you are choosing to participate in content with who you want, but we are not allowed to do the same. You say it is pretty obvious and ask us to show where ANet says otherwise, yet we are not allowed to ask the same. So, for the last time, show me where ANet says that I can't pick who I want in my group.I said WE, not me. I did not exclude you or any other player.

And unless the box came with a requirement for us to let yous into our groups, which I would quite like you to show me where, I will proceed to use what the box DID come up. A kick button.

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@"Omar Aschi Popp.7496" said:You antimeters sure love to report my posts instead of rebuke me.

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

We
are playing the game as intended choosing to participant in any content with whom
we
want when
we

You clearly don’t know how to read your own posts, scroll up a bit you will see where you make claims that players can’t restrict other players from joining groups based on Group leaders requirements because it wasn’t in the marketing .

Again failed attempt at a redirection answer my question that you quoted multiple times, it’s a very simple question to answer.

You are referring to this "What didn't come with the box is requirments or restricted builds for players to be retaliated against."

The box didn't come with requirements or restricted builds for players ONLY to use!It's not how it was sold, advertised, or promoted.

POF PromotionalHOT Promotional

Minimum System requirements Nothing there!

Note: 64 bit is strongly recommended for quality of experience.

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@"Omar Aschi Popp.7496" said:You antimeters sure love to report my posts instead of rebuke me.

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

We
we
want when
we

You are referring to this
"What didn't come with the box is requirments or restricted builds for players to be retaliated against."

The box didn't come with requirements or restricted builds for players ONLY to use!It's not how it was sold, advertised, or promoted.

Nothing there!

Note: 64 bit is strongly recommended for quality of experience.

TLDR; "wahhhh im getting kicked from groups because I behave and socially interact atrociously, BAN KICK FUNCTION WAHH"

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

And unless the box came with a requirement for us to let yous into our groups, which I would quite like you to show me where, I will proceed to use what the box DID come up. A kick button.

I'm not at all objecting for you to use the Kick Button. I'm objecting to the requirements & limited build players are allowed to use that did not come with the box.

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

I'm not at all objecting for you to use the Kick Button. I'm objecting to the requirements & limited build players are allowed to use that did not come with the box.

Aka saying players can’t choose what they want in their groups. Aka limiting choices unless they favor his views.

There it is he stated again players shouldn’t be able to choose the requirements they want to set for their own groups, and who they Group with.

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

You're not limited to any builds.

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

Aka saying players can’t choose what they want in their groups. Aka limiting choices.

There it is he stated again players shouldn’t be able to choose the requirements they want to set for their own groups, and who they Group with.

You forgot to include Didn't come with the box!

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

We are not preventing you from using any build you want. We are kicking you for using any build you want if we ask for something different.

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

I'm not at all objecting for you to use the Kick Button. I'm objecting to the requirements & limited build players are allowed to use that did not come with the box.@deltaconnected.4058 said:@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

We are not preventing you from using any build you want. We are kicking you for using any build you want if we ask for something different.

Actually you are. Please reference the comment about "kicking you," which is punishing players for play the game as intended. Requiring and restricting players to Builds that did not come with the box.

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Haishao.6851 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

Actually you are. Please reference the comment about "kicking you," which is punishing players for play the game as intended. Requiring and restricting players to Builds that did not come with the box.

We are playing the game as intended choosing to participant in any content with whom we want when we want out of the box, this is pretty obvious.

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Haishao.6851 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

The game intends for time to play with whoever I want by allowing me the option to post specific LFG/LFM Requirements and the Kick option as well as the Block options.

Sorry but playing the game as intended which allows me to restrict who plays with me, which you have made clear you say is not how the game is intended and that you say players shouldn’t be able to do this even though the game intends for me to do so by giving me those options.

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

I'm not at all objecting for you to use the Kick Button. I'm objecting to the requirements & limited build players are allowed to use that did not come with the box.@deltaconnected.4058 said:@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

And once again, please show me where on the box it says how the game is intended to be played.

@Haishao.6851 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Haishao.6851 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

Very good. However, ArcDPS and Forced META didn't come with the box.

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Haishao.6851 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

The game intends for time to play with whoever I want by allowing me the option to post specific LFG/LFM Requirements and the Kick option as well as the Block options.

Sorry but playing the game as intended which allows me to restrict who plays with me, which you have made clear you say is not how the game is intended and that you say players shouldn’t be able to do this even though the game intends for me to do so by giving me those options.

ArcDPS and Forced Meta builds are not out of the box. These are player created.

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Haishao.6851 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Rhanoa.3960 said:

I HAVE NEVER
HAD

ArcDPS and Forced Meta builds are not out of the box. These are player created.

Actually since games shipped with Professions/builds/optimal choices yeah Meta builds did ship with the box since they are all 100% part of the game. And no one is forcing you to play Meta.

And Anet stated that ARCdps is allowed to be used in conjunction with their game, so it’s allowed to be their and no one is forcing you to Use or be subject to ARCdps.

Any other arguments to be dismantled?

Archived