Vermillion Wings Gliders is everything I wanted. (Details inside) - [Merged]

I would never buy keys with money to unlock this since I believe it should be sold in the gem store directly instead of being exclusive in chests, but I got a free key from dragonfall map completion and opened a chest to get the vermillion wings backpack and glider combo on the first try lol. Guess that's how lootboxes work - some get it first go while others may never get it.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are lovely indeed. I would like to be able to buy them just with gems though since I hate gambling. I would even pay like 2000 gems since they are very well done, good work deserves good payment. But not more than that to stay reasonable. A pity they will never be obtainable without gambling.

I wish I didn't spend $$$ to buy them. They lower your frames by 10 frames. They lower my frames with clones by up to 30 frames. They are the only back piece that lowers frames. It is incredibly noticeable during world events and WVW. Your wings lower someone elses frames and their is nothing they can do to prevent it. I do not use the wings as a result. Which should say a lot.

• 3 weeks later...