TY for updating the Drizzlewood Cache!

Swagger.1459

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, the contents of that end chest have zero rewards from Northern Drizzlewood. And considering it’s a “Northern Drizzlewood” track... yeah... Second, if the argument is “devs want you to play the game”, then I don’t think that line of thinking matches up with all the zone specific wvw and spvp reward tracks offered by the devs that provide zone specific currencies and zone specific items.

I agree that end chest is bugged as there are multiple threads about it. I disagree that these infusions that many asked for a different way to get them then pure luck or massive amount of gold from someone who got a pure luck drop should actually require playing the new maps meta. They had a huge loophole to take advantage of too so doing a reward trak 6 times to get otter would diminish the effort even more since things like my alt would eventually get it tradeing elder wood think leather and t6 stuff and wvw dailies so no reason to let that happen.

@Jilora.9524 said:I agree that end chest is bugged as there are multiple threads about it. I disagree that these infusions that many asked for a different way to get them then pure luck or massive amount of gold from someone who got a pure luck drop should actually require playing the new maps meta. They had a huge loophole to take advantage of too so doing a reward trak 6 times to get otter would diminish the effort even more since things like my alt would eventually get it tradeing elder wood think leather and t6 stuff and wvw dailies so no reason to let that happen.

Do you know what the memories of otter are even for? Do you even know that you can’t get the enrichment through rng or through purchase? So what are you even talking about???

“I disagree that these infusions”. It’s an Enrichment.

“pure luck or massive amount of gold from someone who got a pure luck drop should actually require playing the new maps meta.”... You can’t get the Enrichment by “pure luck” or “massive amount of gold”.

“my alt would eventually get it tradeing elder wood think leather and t6 stuff and wvw dailies so no reason to let that happen.”... Again, you can’t get the enrichment by “pure luck” or “massive amount of gold”.

@Swagger.1459 said:

@"Jilora.9524" said:that many asked for a different way to get them then pure luck or massive amount of gold from someone who got a pure luck drop

Those are 2 different things. I think you are mixing them up.

No I'm not you are trying to remove words to win an argument

Just play the game. Do the meta and kill Tribunes and Jormag and you will get the otter I earned a few days ago. Stop trying to skip playing DW and asking for easy ways to get something cool. Game would be no fun if we logged in and in the mail was otter and a frost infusion. Work hard and you can get these things.

I made a request pertaining to this...

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Otter%27s_Blessing_Enrichment

You cannot buy it. You cannot trade it. You cannot get that through rng.

You had said... “pure luck or massive amount of gold from someone who got a pure luck drop should actually require playing the new maps meta.” and “my alt would eventually get it tradeing elder wood think leather and t6 stuff and wvw dailies so no reason to let that happen.”

Again, we are talking about the Enrichment. Not the Infusion.

@Jilora.9524 said:Just play the game. Do the meta and kill Tribunes and Jormag and you will get the otter I earned a few days ago. Stop trying to skip playing DW and asking for easy ways to get something cool. Game would be no fun if we logged in and in the mail was otter and a frost infusion. Work hard and you can get these things.

I do play the game. My request wasn’t out of the ordinary, especially considering there are zone specific reward tracks that provide zone specific currency and zone specific rewards. Nobody asked to log in and get items in the mail.

@"Swagger.1459" said:I made a request pertaining to this...

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Otter%27s_Blessing_Enrichment

You had said... “pure luck or massive amount of gold from someone who got a pure luck drop should actually require playing the new maps meta.” and “my alt would eventually get it tradeing elder wood think leather and t6 stuff and wvw dailies so no reason to let that happen.”

Again if you remove words you can argue forever. I did not say otter could be obtained thru a drop. I said many players asked for different ways then drops or gold which they gave us for otter not so much frost infusion but still earn able way cheaper then 10k gold if it was a rare drop. Otter is repeat meta many times basically so do that and you can have a cute little otter too.

@Swagger.1459 said:

@Jilora.9524 said:Just play the game. Do the meta and kill Tribunes and Jormag and you will get the otter I earned a few days ago. Stop trying to skip playing DW and asking for easy ways to get something cool. Game would be no fun if we logged in and in the mail was otter and a frost infusion. Work hard and you can get these things.

I do play the game. My request wasn’t out of the ordinary, especially considering there are zone specific reward tracks that provide zone specific currency and zone specific rewards. Nobody asked to log in and get items in the mail.

50 for doing a reward trak? I have 1500 WvW pots so I got that on day one if I want as I bet many avid WvW players could as well. Logging in and clicking 480 times then

@Jilora.9524 said:

@"Swagger.1459" said:I made a request pertaining to this...

Again if you remove words you can argue forever. I did not say otter could be obtained thru a drop. I said many players asked for different ways then drops or gold which they gave us for otter not so much frost infusion but still earn able way cheaper then 10k gold if it was a rare drop. Otter is repeat meta many times basically so do that and you can have a cute little otter too.

I am not concerned what “many people asked for”. It has nothing to do with this thread. There was zero point in bringing up rng or gold considering you cannot get this item through rng or gold.

@Jilora.9524 said:

50 for doing a reward trak? I have 1500 WvW pots so I got that on day one if I want as I bet many avid WvW players could as well. Logging in and clicking 480 times then

So you are saying that you have to play the game in one way or another? And that the devs already provided reward tracks for zone items and currencies for every other new zone, but you somehow have issues with this zone and this item now?

@Swagger.1459 said:

@Swagger.1459 said:I made a request pertaining to this...

I am not concerned what “many people asked for”. It has nothing to do with this thread. There was zero point in bringing up rng or gold considering you cannot get this item through rng or gold.

Of course there was a point. Because all other infusion until this one was range or gold and many asked and anet listened and this infusion plus enrichment are obtainable and many more have it then the top 1 percent that have festive or chak or khan ur etc. If you aren't concerned with what "many people asked for" then why should we be concerned with what "one player asks for".

@Jilora.9524 said:

@Swagger.1459 said:I made a request pertaining to this...

Of course there was a point. Because all other infusion until this one was range or gold and many asked and anet listened and this infusion plus enrichment are obtainable and many more have it then the top 1 percent that have festive or chak or khan ur etc. If you aren't concerned with what "many people asked for" then why should we be concerned with what "one player asks for".

We aren’t talking about any other items except for this specific item. I would focus on this item, not on topics of any other items, because other items do not have anything to do with this thread.

@Swagger.1459 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Do the meta and salvage the weapons like everyone else.

I’m fully aware of the current methods. That has nothing to do with the idea and request.

The final chest should have whichever armor piece chest was the meta achievement reward.

Actually, I just saw that this was a repeatable track. It should offer a selection of the Intel reports, chest keys, and the map currency. It should not offer the otter blessing for the otter infusion and most definitely not at the amount that you suggested.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

I’m fully aware of the current methods. That has nothing to do with the idea and request.

The final chest should have whichever armor piece chest was the meta achievement reward.

Cool, but I think it should have 50 memory of otter.

@Swagger.1459 said:

Cool, but I think it should have 50 memory of otter.

I disagree. That is way too much and then the rewards from that become useless after you’ve obtained the otter infusion. It would be better for it to reward keys and the map currency so that it has lasting value.