Scribe

I don’t know if this has been suggested before, if so, I apologize.
I think it’d be nice if scribes could make items for your home instance. Maybe make some novelty items (I’d personally would like an AFK balloon). If scribe crafting goes to 500, possibly craft a legendary chair.

• Like 1

Hmm it has been suggested several times. I would also like being able to use scribing station in home instance to craft decos to put there, even utility decos like a shelf for books, pliers to move nodes or npcs... When all personnal home instances are the same, I don't feel like it is.

If Anet can't afford making real housing with instances, I hope that they at least, consider allowing decos in home instances, that way, you don't need to be into a guild to experience the fun of decorating.

• Like 1

We'll probably see housing with the upcoming expansion. People said mounts would never happen, so I think nothing is off the table.Just remember that people have been begging for it, so don't complain when all the good stuff for your house is in the gem store, like mount skins are.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@DeanBB.4268 said:We'll probably see housing with the upcoming expansion. People said mounts would never happen, so I think nothing is off the table.Just remember that people have been begging for it, so don't complain when all the good stuff for your house is in the gem store, like mount skins are.

Oh they’ll still complain.

I know. But one could dream...