Thoughts on was to improve MH Mace

Shroud.2307

@TugboatSteve.3607 said:

@Lighter.5631 said:Full counter is OP, because it is a block with stab which also stop enemy from attacking every 8 seconds.

Hey, I'm going to try to just bring about some areas where you're missing nuance and see if we can meet some middle ground.

@Lighter.5631 said:Full counter is OP, because it is a block with stab which also stop enemy from attacking every 8 seconds.

It's not a stablet me stop you right there, stab means stability. if you couldn't figure it out.also no matter what excuses you make, full counter is a strong mechanics that out shines the entire defense line and is single-handly carrying warrior for it to have any competitive play at all.

Alright, man, I'll take your word for it, apart from the 8 second CD part which isn't true per
(it's 12 seconds in arena). Guess I'll L2P Breaker or something. TBH I'm playing core right now, but I realize my breaker build is subopt, primarily because I'm using the clown Defense tree.

like i said"also it has 8 second cooldown because discipline is mandatory."it's a L2P issue because core war is easier to pick up for noob, while spellbreaker takes some more basic understanding of the game. you are just too new.

I like to think I know how to do math, but maybe I'm wrong.

12*.85 = 10.2

I'll take your advice on L2P and tinker with breaker.idk i don't do math i just play the game, the game gives me 8, ill take 8.
"")

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic