So you think we all should play Warrior?

Kaburro.4712

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

@"Dadnir.5038" said:That said, you can very well say that the fight was lost after 5 seconds of the log showed when he used
renewed focus
and that would be true. But 16k damage over 5 seconds isn't really unreasonable right? That's just a bit more than 3k dps.That 16k would have been within 2-3s if the Berserker was spamming F1s and Blood Reckoning, so 5k-8k dps.

That said I do think OP is being disingenuous since he got hit by that Berserk attack while already below 75% hp, which means they aren't showing full context of the fight, but a Berserker YOLO spamming F1 and Blood Reckoning can down a noob quickly.

In fact, this set of screenshot say a lot:OP:

• Class: core guardian
  • healing skill: shelter
  • Elite skill: renewed focus.
  • Utility Skill: Judge intervention
  • Main-hand weapon: sword
  • Amulet: Carion (retaliation consistently ticking at 171 mean 900 power, low crit rate mean no precision, healing potency mean 0 healing power). It put the guardian a 20k HP already which support the hypothese of a longer fight and give sense to the "lesser symbol of wrath" at the beginning of the screenshot.
  • Traitline: Zeal (lesser symbol of wrath)
  • I'd say he use virtue of Justice that give him might just after the berserker enter berserk.

Opponent:

• Class: Berserker
  • Weapon: Axe/Axe and Greatsword
  • Traitline: Berserker (easy one, we can even deduce savage instinct), Discipline (weapon swap rate) and Arms (the bleed proc from bloodlust)
  • He got pretty good condi management since he only start to take damage from burn after judge intervention I'd bet on some resitance and a cleanse after OP wasted it's virtue of justice.
  • Unblockable frame which basically point out to signet of might.
  • We can thus expect a signet build, capitalizing on healing signet's resistance to carry the berserker through burn, followed by signet of stamina to purge conditions and then signet of might to be unblockable

All in all, it mean that we got a condi guardian being taken down by it's perfect counter after a 5s signet berserker burst when he reach below 75% health.

@Dadnir.5038 said:

@Dadnir.5038 said:That said, you can very well say that the fight was lost after 5 seconds of the log showed when he used
renewed focus
and that would be true. But 16k damage over 5 seconds isn't really unreasonable right? That's just a bit more than 3k dps.That 16k would have been within 2-3s if the Berserker was spamming F1s and Blood Reckoning, so 5k-8k dps.

That said I do think OP is being disingenuous since he got hit by that Berserk attack while already below 75% hp, which means they aren't showing full context of the fight, but a Berserker YOLO spamming F1 and Blood Reckoning can down a noob quickly.

In fact, this set of screenshot say a lot:OP:
  • Class: core guardian
  • healing skill: shelter
  • Elite skill: renewed focus.
  • Utility Skill: Judge intervention
  • Main-hand weapon: sword
  • Amulet: Carion (retaliation consistently ticking at 171 mean 900 power, low crit rate mean no precision, healing potency mean 0 healing power). It put the guardian a 20k HP already which support the hypothese of a longer fight and give sense to the "lesser symbol of wrath" at the beginning of the screenshot.
  • Traitline: Zeal (lesser symbol of wrath)
  • I'd say he use
    virtue of Justice
    that give him might just after the berserker enter
    berserk

Opponent:
  • Class: Berserker
  • Weapon: Axe/Axe and Greatsword
  • Traitline: Berserker (easy one, we can even deduce
    savage instinct
    ), Discipline (weapon swap rate) and Arms (the bleed proc from bloodlust)
  • He got pretty good condi management since he only start to take damage from burn after
    judge intervention
    I'd bet on some resitance and a cleanse after OP wasted it's
    virtue of justice.
  • Unblockable frame which basically point out to
    signet of might
  • We can thus expect a signet build, capitalizing on
    healing signet's
    resistance to carry the berserker through burn, followed by
    signet of stamina
    to purge conditions and then
    signet of might
    to be unblockable

All in all, it mean that we got a condi guardian being taken down by it's perfect counter after a 5s signet berserker burst when he reach below 75% health.

I like this.