is jugenaought broken

Sindrela.1846

yep, just that guy, the mummies do nothing. just one guy who jumps, sits on me and rips me appart with hands for awhile... once or twice its opened combat with said move.

im starting to think, every so offten the game glitches and ignores any effects i have, as had a fight yesterday, where i was taking no damage, had about 8k barrier and suddenly just fell over, to a mob.

@Konrad Curze.5130 said:Farming leather in doric and my jug scrapper doesn't last 30 seconds without being CCd. The CC spam is absolutely insane in this game

This game has an action combat system. staying still and pressing 1 wont do it and juggernaut is one of the noobtrap traits that need a rework.Centaurs pulse knockbacks there. Stab is applied once every 3sec. You are not supposed to stand in their way.

@Nephalem.8921 said:

@Konrad Curze.5130 said:Farming leather in doric and my jug scrapper doesn't last 30 seconds without being CCd. The CC spam is absolutely insane in this game

This game has an action combat system. staying still and pressing 1 wont do it and juggernaut is one of the noobtrap traits that need a rework.Centaurs pulse knockbacks there. Stab is applied once every 3sec. You are not supposed to stand in their way.

its the best (only?) tagging build for engineer. and noone talked about staying still, being constantly on the move it'll still happen frequently.

Im aware how the mobs work there btw, also realize its a pretty extreme location, not the average scenario. But I was just trying to illustrate how the buid with the most/easiest access to stab in the game can still easily become a ping pong ball given the right circumstances.

GW2 is the only game I have ever played without a system for CC diminishing returns, every other major MMO dev on the market understand perfectly that back to back to back to back to back to back CC is not conductive to entertaining gameplay, stunlocks are no bueno.

oh well, yet another basic design lesson that Anet devs never learned I guess, put it on the board with the other thousand

@Konrad Curze.5130 said:But I was just trying to illustrate how the buid with the most/easiest access to stab in the game can still easily become a ping pong ball given the right circumstances.

GW2 is the only game I have ever played without a system for CC diminishing returns, every other major MMO dev on the market understand perfectly that back to back to back to back to back to back CC is not conductive to entertaining gameplay, stunlocks are no bueno.

oh well, yet another basic design lesson that Anet devs never learned I guess, put it on the board with the other thousand

Thats far from true. It applies a single stack every 3sec. Skills like stand your ground or even jalis road give you far more stability. Other games dont have the concept of stab, dodge or stunbreaks with such a low cooldown.

@Nephalem.8921 said:Thats far from true. It applies a single stack every 3sec. Skills like stand your ground or even jalis road give you far more stability.

Jug is continuous stab, 100% coverage.SYG is 20% coverageRoad is 70% coverage if you camp dwarf and spend your energy barely doing anything but that on cd, or 35% coverage if you switch lege on cd

Other games dont have the concept of stab, dodge or stunbreaks with such a low cooldown.

Dodge some do, some dont, but stuns and breaks? All of them

Wow? YesSwtor? YesESO? YesFFXIV? Yes (kinda)Those are just the big ones, plenty other smaller ones follow suit

The truth is that until I started playing GW2 it never, ever occurred to me that a game would NOT have some kind of diminishing returns for the CC system. That was unthinkable to me, as I considered it a must