Does anybody know the Staff Chaos Mirage build that PvP bots are using?

Lethion.8745

do you want to make a bot or play the build yourself ?If you wanna make a but just make something more tanky like core guard/scourge/scrapper.BUt if you rl wanna mirage go insp/chaos/mirage, MoD and have it insta, interrupt heals that way it will live long enough to be annoying and in 1v1 will kill the noobs.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:do you want to make a bot or play the build yourself ?If you wanna make a but just make something more tanky like core guard/scourge/scrapper.BUt if you rl wanna mirage go insp/chaos/mirage, MoD and have it insta, interrupt heals that way it will live long enough to be annoying and in 1v1 will kill the noobs.

I am not gonna make a bot :D I just wanted to know cuz it seemed like doing well and since all bots are using it, it must be somewhat comon build.

@Lethion.8745 said:

@Leonidrex.5649 said:do you want to make a bot or play the build yourself ?If you wanna make a but just make something more tanky like core guard/scourge/scrapper.BUt if you rl wanna mirage go insp/chaos/mirage, MoD and have it insta, interrupt heals that way it will live long enough to be annoying and in 1v1 will kill the noobs.

I am not gonna make a bot :D I just wanted to know cuz it seemed like doing well and since all bots are using it, it must be somewhat comon build.

nah, its an old build, the thing is. if you program a bot, and build it uses gets nerfed, you keep using it anyways, why put in effort to make a new one you know ?

• 9 months later...

Honestly, I'd like to know that as well. There's tons of bots in pvp and everyone is owning with the mirage and I'd like to try out the build myself (not on an own bot ofc I don't do that). They own in 2v2 and 3v3 and even in 5v5 it's insane.

So far I could find out: They use staff + axe/torch and signet of midnight and domination, mirage heal and jaunt as an elite.

Edited by Sodeni.6041

1 hour ago, Sodeni.6041 said:

Honestly, I'd like to know that as well. There's tons of bots in pvp and everyone is owning with the mirage and I'd like to try out the build myself (not on an own bot ofc I don't do that). They own in 2v2 and 3v3 and even in 5v5 it's insane.

So far I could find out: They use staff + axe/torch and signet of midnight and domination, mirage heal and jaunt as an elite.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PiwAYd/lVwSYXMFmJe6T7PXA-z5YXGZWB9mCuOA
I suspect its something like this.
You can change SoI for MoD but I doubt its worth it if you do take mantra trait I guess?
you can change rune for lynx for speed and amulet for carrion for more damage, but honestly this is some degenerate level kitten on the level of decap druid/scrapper, I suggest going for at least illu/chaos/mirage to have some damage

9 hours ago, FarmBotXD.1430 said:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PiwAYd/lVwSYXMFmJe6T7PXA-z5YXGZWB9mCuOA
I suspect its something like this.
You can change SoI for MoD but I doubt its worth it if you do take mantra trait I guess?
you can change rune for lynx for speed and amulet for carrion for more damage, but honestly this is some degenerate level kitten on the level of decap druid/scrapper, I suggest going for at least illu/chaos/mirage to have some damage

thanks!