teleport afk(30 secs) players in drakkar event area into the drakkar pit

@Stelawrat.6589 said:EDIT - I always try to port out to the nearest WP when downed, but often someone will begin rezzing me before I can complete that. I'm never sure what's best to do, just complete the port, or let the player continue to rez? I feel like I should port, but don't want to offend, wasting the player's time & effort. What do vets prefer in that case, continue to port, or stay for the rez?

if you're completely defeated (full dead) best to waypoint because people who try to res you will potentially kill themselves since they can got locked into the res and not dodge-cancel it incase an aoe drops on your character. the other reason to just waypoint is because you're scaling the event while adding nothing to the whole group in the period that you are defeated -- this is the reason why you will still get ress'd even when you're completely defeated, commanders generally don't want you to be dead weight to the group so there's no reason not to come back and waypoint if the boss still has so much hp, it's understandable to wait for a res if you were defeated when the boss had like 5% HP but at 30%+ better just come back via waypoint instead of hassling the people around you.

if you are downed (with decreasing hp) however, try your best to stay alive as ressing you will only take a moment and usually most people are kind enough to go out of their way and help.

@Astyrah.4015 said:

@Stelawrat.6589 said:EDIT - I always try to port out to the nearest WP when downed, but often someone will begin rezzing me before I can complete that. I'm never sure what's best to do, just complete the port, or let the player continue to rez? I feel like I should port, but don't want to offend, wasting the player's time & effort. What do vets prefer in that case, continue to port, or stay for the rez?

if you're completely defeated (full dead) best to waypoint because people who try to res you will potentially kill themselves since they can got locked into the res and not dodge-cancel it incase an aoe drops on your character. the other reason to just waypoint is because you're scaling the event while adding nothing to the whole group in the period that you are defeated -- this is the reason why you will still get ress'd even when you're completely defeated, commanders generally don't want you to be dead weight to the group so there's no reason not to come back and waypoint if the boss still has so much hp, it's understandable to wait for a res if you were defeated when the boss had like 5% HP but at 30%+ better just come back via waypoint instead of hassling the people around you.

if you are downed (with decreasing hp) however, try your best to stay alive as ressing you will only take a moment and usually most people are kind enough to go out of their way and help.

Yes I understand the negative effect of just staying there, so that's why I always port out, but so often, before I can choose the wp & click to use it, I see the message across the screen that a Noble Soul is saving me. That's when I'm torn between going ahead with the port, or not. I've seen players go down trying to rez others & have had that experience as well when trying to rez. I always try to come back to the fight for sure.

Thank you @Astyrah.4015. From now on, if I'm down & out, I'll port out even if someone is trying to save me. o/

simply increase the chance of dropping unique skins that cannot be obtained by an alternative method to the normal level.and do not force people to spend 30 minutes of their life on this( 1 skin - 100 days on teq for 12 minutes each 100$12$16/60=320hours for full set \1600days . 1 skin - 60 days of drakkar for 30 minutes each.60$30$16/60=480hours for full set \ 960 days). of course, people will be afk because they want to collect a collection, but they do not want to repeat the same rather boring activity.

im start afk sometimes after 250-300 days