[NA][FiB][TC][WvW]: Fibbin would like you to join us for socializing and merriment!

Details:
[NA] - Tarnished Coast
Time zones - NA Prime, NA Late Night, OCX
Size: 10-15 person roaming
Classes: Any, definitely want to cover down on the main roles
Experience: None needed!
Type: PvX (Scheduled runs are WvW, many of my members do all sorts of content)

[FiB] Welcome adventurers! Fibbin Knot Chee gathers nightly on the borderlands to create mischief, shenanigans and chaos in the ranks of all who oppose us. Our chief mission: To boldly go where other roaming guilds dare not tread. Which usually means the desert. This affords us cover, drastically different environment from that boring Alpine place plus it soaks up points like you wouldn't believe. Many of our members are PVP enthusiasts and veterans among a variety of titles. But don't let your experience stop you from joining! We are more than happy to show you the ropes. In a dungeon. After hours...

What you bring to the table:
Desire to be part of a strange and wondrous collective of individuals and some coffee table books
Strong penchant for stabbing others while enjoying some fine wine, tea or crumpets
Be willing to admit that pants are tools of the moletariat
Engage with our lovely community that has a strange magnetic attraction to leather nodes
Understand that the Law of Fives must be maintained

What we provide to prospective players:
Entertaintment <---- this generally can be defined as hilarity that comes from the bowels of Ascalon
Guidance from veteran players in the game
People who like cats and dogs
Structured environment that has only destroyed the lives of 23 people to date (this year)
Upon being deemed an actual member, you'll be an honorary Pope, diving being and be filled with Warlock blood. Use at your discretion.

Builds: We have specific comps designed for players who are interested in such things. [FiB] provides hours of weekly content that cross into: hardcore mindsets, laid back leisure suits, PPT play, PPK focus and Scribes who are automatons capable of bridging gaps with very strong hands. Fairly certain they once created a theme song so strong that it broke the world and we all plummeted to Denny's. Some of us never returned the same. 

Truly this is a community of people who just want to kick back and hang out after a long commute from the bedroom to the bathroom. You wouldn't believe the sights we've incorporated into 80s style movie posters just based off of those experiences! You simply don't want to miss out. But don't worry. If you choose to ignore us I guarantee we'll just put our stamp of approval on your neck while you are sleeping.

Fatherbliss.4701 Guild Leader and destroyer of hearts

Edited by knightofmab.2593
New message

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Grey Mane.9487 said:

Happy Birthday, Alec!!

And FatherBliss, we cannot have the same avatar.  Change yours pretty please and thank you.

What if I really am you via a little known secret machine that I hid in my backyard called the "Mane-iac Conundrum".

Its a dryer. With an alpaca guarding it.

• Like 1