Double (Elder) Dragon achievement not advancing

So, I have to use the use the Aurene special actionkey en let it channel.

Do I also have to use the other special actionkeys on both dragons? Both of them, one of them or none of them?

Both isn't gonna work for me. Are ther other things that have to be done?

1 hour ago, Triquetra.5102 said:

So, I have to use the use the Aurene special actionkey en let it channel.

Do I also have to use the other special actionkeys on both dragons? Both of them, one of them or none of them?

Both isn't gonna work for me. Are ther other things that have to be done?

No you only have to use it at last phase but it have to channel 100% before event is over.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Both the last 2 time I've done Dragonstorm (public and private, cos i thought that made a difference before reading this tonight) I've made it in time to press the special action key but not in time for the skill to completely proc.

feels pretty unnecessary that I had to find a year and a half year old thread about this.. it could just have 1/8th sec casting time and prevent any other skills from being used for 1s after or something..

Not bugged, sure. But certainly flawed

Edited by Ahkturyos.1938
  • Confused 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/12/2021 at 11:27 PM, Elaine.7142 said:

I have been stuck at 6/10 for the last week. I'll try to do the wait at the crystal bit and see if that progresses it next time. That really needs fixed for the public instances. So many people means fast finish with Aurene.

I'm doing Dragonstorm daily, always channeling Aurene's power and I can assure you it doesn't progress. One would think it would get fixed after 2 years but maybe I'm too demanding...

• Confused 1

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, UNO.4906 said:

after 2 years this bug still exists, this achiev should've been fixed but hey let's troll new/returning players instead of fixing the game

Not  a bug you need to finish the channel in the end.

They made it way longer then what it was but skip the last cc and go to a crystal ahead of time if you are having problems.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Before you leave the instance by getting on the chopper, check if you progressed, and if not, type /bug in the chat, hit enter, then Report a Bug. Copy paste this if lazy or write your own.

Double (Elder) Dragon achievement not progressing

The achievement "Double (Elder) Dragon" does not progress. I suspect it's to do with there not being enough time to complete the channeling power to Aurene skill at the end. The event either needs more time, or needs some other way of tracking whether the challenge was done. 

1 hour ago, SidianCat.6107 said:

Before you leave the instance by getting on the chopper, check if you progressed, and if not, type /bug in the chat, hit enter, then Report a Bug. Copy paste this if lazy or write your own.

Double (Elder) Dragon achievement not progressing

The achievement "Double (Elder) Dragon" does not progress. I suspect it's to do with there not being enough time to complete the channeling power to Aurene skill at the end. The event either needs more time, or needs some other way of tracking whether the challenge was done. 

How is there not enough time?

Just skip the last cc phase and press special action.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

ok i know this is  an old one but i see some recent posts and i think i figured it out.   You have to have a t least one hit on both Champions for each round and you have to hit both dragons at least once with the special weapon and then you have to use the channeling  by the prism when she calls you back and let it complete.  I recommend if you have a skyscale to trigger your skyscale as soon as you hit the dragon with that special weapon and double time it to each point where you need to get to the other dragon, remember at least once for each dragon and you have to get your hits in on both champions for each round. If you are an expert with the beetle go for it if you have it. But the Skyscale works while you are still in the air.

• Confused 1