a way i can talk in the game

as Hesione said, many guilds often include Discord or Teamspeak servers where people can talk over voice chat.

a lot of mmorpgs commonly do not feature built-in voice chat due to the nature of the genre and existing solutions such as the voice apps mentioned.

built-in voice chat is common on competitive/team/arena based games because of how quick each and every game is along with matchmaking functions that group people together where there may be a need for quick coordination

• Like 1

Sorry no, there's no in game voice chat.

Unfortunately this is something I don't expect the devs would ever add to the game due to potential abuse issues.
I think the cons far far outweigh the pros in that regard.

But there are a lot of Guilds out there with Discord or some other software that handles voice chat so thankfully that is an option for you in a guild or something.

Dude, you were told like two other times in the Account & Technical Support Threads that You can't use an actual Voice Chat module in the actual game!  You have to download a third party program like Discord, Teamspeak 3, or Ventrilo.  Please, stop asking this question in other threads only to get the same answer repeated!  It's really starting to get annoying!

Edited by wheelz.5461
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I don't think anyone will care about your spelling as long as they can work out what you mean.

I'm slightly dyslexic so if I don't think about it (and often re-read and double check spellings) I make all kinds of mistakes, but the only time someone corrected me in-game it was because it totally changed the meaning of what I was saying.

If your typing in the game is like your forum posts you'll be fine. But you could also join a guild that uses voice chat and talk to them.