How we All feel about the saga endin

9 minutes ago, Wwefan.4982 said:

No thats how you feel please don't try and act like you speak for the whole community.

Right... they don't speak for the 1 percent that eats up anything put in front of them. Actual fanbase and players who have been around since the way way beginning and GW 1 know this is just sad. Anet's quality graph nosedived when half their team and all the creative forces like Mike, Colin, and others left. This is a disgrace to the elder dragons storyline and GW 2 altogether.

It was all setup just to show their overwhelming obsession with Braham.

• Thanks 7

I mean it was "free", but imo it was Lazy , rushed and frankly absurd. ANd for the Love of God stop making widely HATED characters like Braham the focus of the story. You already did this with Trahearne and it was widely despised then too.  We DO NOT care!. I was actually annoyed he survived the encounter. Now we will have to no doubt tolerate him and the insufferable Taimi going into EOD. Every STEP of the way the Commander, actually US feels like the side kick. It's bizarre.

I did find it amusing how Rox, Canach and other long story dead characters came back from the writing grave in such token appearances. At this stage I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to resurrect Trahearne.

Edited by Mitch.4781
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, ScyeRynn.4218 said:

Right... they don't speak for the 1 percent that eats up anything put in front of them. Actual fanbase and players who have been around since the way way beginning and GW 1 know this is just sad. Anet's quality graph nosedived when half their team and all the creative forces like Mike, Colin, and others left. This is a disgrace to the elder dragons storyline and GW 2 altogether.

It was all setup just to show their overwhelming obsession with Braham.

I guess you polled the entire community and this is how you know it's 1%.   I think it's probably more. In fact, I think the vast majority of the population doesn't think one way or another on it, either good or bad.

I don't agree with the large amount of vitrol and hostility being spit around but agree that the finale felt rather lacking gameplay-wise. Surprisingly, the visual cancer wasn't as worse as previous boss fights, but I certainly don't want to touch the public versions with all the illuminated christmas trees running around.

1 hour ago, Vayne.8563 said:

I guess you polled the entire community and this is how you know it's 1%.   I think it's probably more. In fact, I think the vast majority of the population doesn't think one way or another on it, either good or bad.

I think it's more accurate to say they just stopped bothering, spamclick past the dialogue so they don't have to read it and enjoy the mechancis while they can.

Rest in Peace El Risitas, you beautiful summer child.

2 hours ago, Vayne.8563 said:

Sure, keep telling yourself that. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Yggranya.5201 said:

If they resurrect Trahearne, i'll give him Caladbolg and tell him "good luck". Then the commander can take a well earned vacation.

kitten that, I ain't giving up that sword after putting the thing back together, Undead Trahearne can go pound sand.