My YouTube Channel - Mind Over Meta

Hey everyone,

I'm just here to take a few moments to shill for my new YouTube Channel that I have "soft launched" over the past few days.

MIND OVER META

When the forums went into maintenance a few weeks ago, I made a choice to find better/more constructive ways to express my passion for this game than making crabby comments or arguing here on the forums. This channel and the videos I have been adding over the past few days is the result of that choice.

The channel focuses on newer players with a series of "New Player Tips" and some Open World/Solo builds (one is up right now, the other will go live at Midnight tonight, another tomorrow) and some Map Currency Farming Guides (one up now more are being cooked)

Anyways... visit... tell your friends.

I will post updates in this thread.
Any and all feedback or suggestions for content is welcome.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any reason you use Applied Force over Kinetic Accelerators on scrapper? I'm assuming it is for openworld which means someone else isn't providing quickness

Even in WvW I'm usually top DPS running Kinetic Accelerators

I'd also probably run mending on spellbreaker as dropping your boons is a heavy price to pay for 2 added conditions removed ; it also synergizes with peak performance.

Edited by Infusion.7149

On 7/15/2021 at 11:28 AM, Infusion.7149 said:

Any reason you use Applied Force over Kinetic Accelerators on scrapper? I'm assuming it is for openworld which means someone else isn't providing quickness

Even in WvW I'm usually top DPS running Kinetic Accelerators

I'd also probably run mending on spellbreaker as dropping your boons is a heavy price to pay for 2 added conditions removed ; it also synergizes with peak performance.

For Solo/Open World the Stab is bigger value than the quickness in my mind. High pressure solo scenarios like Crucible of Consecration benefit far more from Stab than Quickness. That said, in any group setting I will absolutely swap to KA with Gyroscopic Acceleration.

Keep in mind that the builds are meant to be more "newbie friendly" than for topping ARC lists.

Dropping the Boons isn't as big a deal on the SB build as it is bringing back the important stuff quickly.

Thanks for the feedback.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...