Permanent Access Questions.

Hi guys, 

So I am trying to understand for when I can hopefully obtain these very awesome items someday but the Permanent bank access contract and Permanent Black Lions contract, are they gotten for each character or must I get the contract and share it through the shared storage tab once gotten? I know its account flagged but how does each character have access to them on the account?

Also while on the subject the Permanent Self-Style Hair Kit allows unlimited hair style/color changes on each character on the account as well, so how exactly is that passed around? Through the shared storage? Also I understand the game got new faces for each race or something that isn't available at character creation.  The Permanent Self-Style Hair kit has nothing to do with that correct?

I take it these can be bought off the TP?

Thank you!

Any character on the account can use them an unlimited number of times, so you'd want the Bank, Merchant, Trading Post etc in shared slots. The make-over can just go in the bank.

Back when, I crafted and sold a legendary to buy the bank and merchant, and since added the trading post. Well worth it.

[edit] Forgot the last part. The make-over kit is the same as the disposable version, so yes, you get the new styles.

Edited by DeanBB.4268

They're items, so they're used and shared like any other item. They can only be in one character's inventory at a time but you can use the bank to transfer them from one character to another, or if you have shared inventory slots you can put them in there and then they'll be available to all your characters at once.

Also the permanent self-style hair kit is specifically for hair, it won't let you change your character's face. You will have access to the kit exclusive hair styles and colours, but not the exclusive faces. For those you'll need a Total Makeover Kit.

• Like 1

Ok thanks for the clarification.   So on the Total Makeover Kit, I don't remember seeing or hearing anything about a permanent one just the one time use one.  I take it that is indeed still the case, no permanent version of the TMK?

7 hours ago, Sinfury.2095 said:

Ok thanks for the clarification.   So on the Total Makeover Kit, I don't remember seeing or hearing anything about a permanent one just the one time use one.  I take it that is indeed still the case, no permanent version of the TMK?

You are right. There is NO permanent version of the total makeover kit (so far).