If you want Warhorn to have some use do this

anduriell.6280

I don't think i am saying anything barbaric if i say Call of the wild need to have the same range for offensive as deffensive effects: 900 radius . It is a daze in a 30 seconds cooldown skill.... And let Lesser call of the wild the same range  treatment otherwise it makes the trait completely useless. And fix the bug with Moment of Clarity not extending the Daze duration.

And now that we are working in the Warhorn, can we get the same treatment for Hunter's Call? 5 enemies, 900 radius. And add Revealed debuff during the hawks animation, this skill makes perfect sense to apply revealed with the birdies attaking the enemy. That skill has enough counters with evade, LoS and range limitations. 

• Like 3

On 5/15/2021 at 9:25 PM, mistsim.2748 said:

with LB and GS being as overdesigned as they are, WH or any other offhand will never be usable in pvp.

in pve, WH is jam packed with utility on the Druid specifically. best offhand choice by far. 

Overdesigned as in what? There is no ranger class without GS and LB, literally no playable idea when it comes to serious competition

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

Overdesigned as in what? There is no ranger class without GS and LB, literally no playable idea when it comes to serious competition

Not true.

Core ranger uses axe/dagger, condi slb uses sb and sword/dagger or double dagger - both solid builds in PvP and just as strong if not even better than LB/GS builds. Axes are also pretty good for soulbeast in WvW, either on boonbeast (which also makes good use of sw/wh), which is a very strong duelist or on glassy builds for grp/zerg play. The only weapon that truly feels garbage in PvP/WvW is torch.

And in PvE every single weapon has its use.

• Confused 2