@Devs: Any update on invisible walls blocking many regular paths?

So many spots blocked (see Bugs subforum), yet no official announcement yet on the status quo of the issue.

This is majorly inconvenient for most players -- those who can't finish a legendary collection, or those who are doing map completion, and even those few who can't enter their favorite mini dungeon because they are being blocked by an invisible wall.

What is this issue? What is causing it? When will it approximately be fixed? Are you even aware of and working on it?

I am demanding an official statement, as this issue is game breaking!

What's really sad is some of these invisible walls have been around since the game launched... like the one in the Black Citadel Trade Post... after 5 years you'd think they would have fixed that... Especially since it's blocking access to several NPCs in there...

@Zaklex.6308 said:P.S.- Demanding something be done is not going to help your cause, as a matter of fact demanding someone or something be done will usually result in the exact opposite response...this applies to almost everything in life.

You know that feeling when there is a severe issue yet the devs refuse to communicate? This can result in major frustration, even anger to a certain extent. Hence the strong terminology such a "to demand something".

This is a game breaking issue, and not communicating with your customers about it, even less likely if they "demand" answers, seems more like an "act of defiance" to me. I believe that we deserve an update on such things, unless it's common game developer policy to not communicate when you are asked about the status quo (best examples in the industry: Valve and EA).

Archived