Serial Code question

I bought GW2 back in 2012 and played beta as well. However, I had somehow managed to delete the serial key email. Anyway, I was wondering what would happen if my account was compromised?  I was going through my email and found the serial key for pof (1st August 2017), and "Discover the social side of GW2" email from back in 2012. Can't seem to find a serial code for hot, even though I had pre-ordered it, anyway it's a a random thought I had on my day off xD 

Edited by asterix.9614

PoF key (since that is forever linked to the account) will probably be enough but I'm no expert. Pretty certain you cant see the keys on an account, just that they are active. You can also setup sms verification for more security and remembering your real name is always a good idea.

• Like 1

I think any serial key linked to your account will work. But I was also able to recover my free account after I forgot the password and got locked out and I never had a serial key for that one (because I didn't buy anything), you just need to provide them enough other information to prove it's your account.

• Like 1