Next elite spec "Celestial-Envoy"

Vissarion.6509

On 6/23/2021 at 9:28 AM, Daddy.8125 said:

Yeah it's apart of their "weapon master" concept. I think warriors the only one who will get stuff like that 

honestly, i wish ALL e-specs received either a single 2 hander, or main-hand + off-hand combination, so that every single e-spec would earn 5 new weapon-skills (even elementalist, who don't get weapon swap because of attunement swap, and of course would gain 20 new skills instead of 5), but i digress due to Bacon Defeciency Disorder.

4 hours ago, Forgotten Legend.9281 said:

honestly, i wish ALL e-specs received either a single 2 hander, or main-hand + off-hand combination, so that every single e-spec would earn 5 new weapon-skills (even elementalist, who don't get weapon swap because of attunement swap, and of course would gain 20 new skills instead of 5), but i digress due to Bacon Defeciency Disorder.

It doesn't bother me all that much tbh, most of the stuff is around weather the utilities / Traitlines etc etc are any good. 

I mean plenty of elite speccs are used without using their weapons tbh 🤣

On 6/21/2021 at 7:04 PM, Affinity.7253 said:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO OH GOD PLEASE NO NO NO NO.

For ONCE, let's let the caster class play like a CASTER. I am SO sick of having elementalist's playstyle dictated and nerfed by using a sword in melee combat. Because THAT'S why I picked this class. To take a sword and get into MELEE. The ABSOLUTE LAST THING we need is yet ANOTHER close combat spec dictating how elementalist gets buffed and nerfed over the next X years.

If you want to play around with a greatsword, PLEASE GO PLAY A WARRIOR OR SOMETHING. Let those of us who want to play a caster actually HAVE something!

Just because the weapon is "Greatsword" doesn't mean melee spec. Mesmer has Greatsword and is 1200 range for example, revenant and thief have staff and they both melee, the weapons are irrevelant to the range, they may as well use a bow in melee range if they wanted.

• Like 1