Superspeed(and bunch of other things): do they even play this game at ANet?

Zychuu.7294

48 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

I get where you are coming from, but I think such suggestions like mine have more to do with what is easier to code and not break things. The corner case is Med Kit, because there is only a 1s CD between equipping it and stowing it. But if the trait had a CD of 30s on the heal part (or whatever the minimum heal CD is excluding Med Kit), you would still have some of that opportunity cost.

Sounds good for me. The minimum CD of a healing skill currently would be 14,5 seconds with bandage self while using the tools trait line.

But I don't think it necessarily needs to be that low, 20 seconds CD for the trait should probably be fine. It leaves most healing skills untouched (elixir h with HGH, healing turret without picking it back up, AED, medic gyro) and just slightly nerfs the uptime of med kit in the commonly used healing build (so without tools, giving the superspeed every 20 seconds now instead of every 17).

1 hour ago, Kodama.6453 said:

Sounds good for me. The minimum CD of a healing skill currently would be 14,5 seconds with bandage self while using the tools trait line.

I was referring to your Skill number 6 not the tool belt skill Bandage Self. I'm aware that Bandage Self becomes the self heal if you take Med Kit (again Med Kit is the corner case here). So by that definition the minimum would be Healing Turret at 20s.

1 hour ago, Kodama.6453 said:

But I don't think it necessarily needs to be that low, 20 seconds CD for the trait should probably be fine. It leaves most healing skills untouched (elixir h with HGH, healing turret without picking it back up, AED, medic gyro) and just slightly nerfs the uptime of med kit in the commonly used healing build (so without tools, giving the superspeed every 20 seconds now instead of every 17).

See above.

38 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

I was referring to your Skill number 6 not the tool belt skill Bandage Self. I'm aware that Bandage Self becomes the self heal if you take Med Kit (again Med Kit is the corner case here). So by that definition the minimum would be Healing Turret at 20s.

See above.

Technically, the minimum is 15 seconds with healing turret if you pick it up then.

Edited by Kodama.6453