Do not show people's wings in lowest graphic settings!

Path of Exile has the same problem. On my old pc zoning into a hub had a 80% chance of chrashing because of the condensed mtx clutter. Even with the new rig i get a slight stutter sometimes when turning around from the box in eotn x)

And in poe its the same argument, an option to disable the mtx would dimish/make the purcase worthless. People who buy mtx > people with potato pcs, thats just how it is

16 hours ago, GRRRR.3521 said:

People who buy mtx > people with potato pcs, thats just how it is

That's not the point here.

this is the reason theres complaints about the 3(?) wing skins in the game.

a single mesmer in 5man fractals, which are not demanding areas, will nuke the performance because the models are scuffed.

no legendary weapon or even the legendary backpacks have such an effect on others. i do believe some combinations of infusion spam do this as well however

• Like 2

On 6/19/2021 at 6:28 AM, Tzarakiel.7490 said:

For some reason people who spend money on cosmetics feels entitled to ruin other player's experience by tanking their framerates. It's the same type of entitlement that makes rich people think they deserve to treat others poorly.

Um, no this is absolutely not the issue here. The issue of poor game performance here is between the user and the company selling the products. If people display cosmetics provided by the company how are they responsible for any particular user's frame rates??? They are not at fault for the game not having more toggle on/off options for specific cosmetics. There is no entitlement problem here. What a strange cause and effect argument! Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe after I load into a zone I need to ask the map chat what armor and weapons I'm allowed to display...

• Like 2