Buying in Dragon fall?

Sorry, posted in the wrong forum.  I wanted Players helping players.

I keep getting told by the merchants in Dragon fall that I must make certain camps happy before they will sell to me.  My problem is that when I go to these camps there is nothing to do apart from the odd group mission that nobody seems interested in.  So how do I go about getting my rep up with these camps?

It's a very confusing island, always changing.

Edited by Follyfoot.2803

You'll have to use the LFG to join an active map. If there are no active maps running the meta, you'll have to make one yourself. If you don't understand how to run the map yourself and draw players in, contact someone to help you.

If you are online right now and in NA, contact me in-game. I'm bored atm and don't have much to do. I'll run Dragonfall with you and we can get a bunch of people in the map.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Follyfoot.2803 said:

Sorry, posted in the wrong forum.  I wanted Players helping players.

I keep getting told by the merchants in Dragon fall that I must make certain camps happy before they will sell to me.  My problem is that when I go to these camps there is nothing to do apart from the odd group mission that nobody seems interested in.  So how do I go about getting my rep up with these camps?

It's a very confusing island, always changing.

You need to do 10 events for each camp; there’s an achievement for each one that tracks this.  I recently did this on an alt account and found the culling events that spawn to be the easiest and quickest. These are the ones that have a veteran and a bunch of normal mobs which you need to kill. 

Edit:

I went and found a link. From what I remember, there are three locations at each camp. The link has a map which can likely elaborate more. 

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Cull_nearby_enemies

Edited by Ayrilana.1396
  • Like 1