how do you do this

Bogy.2953

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw-Amqtn_Gs&ab_channel=RodionTrost

played pvp with a mes that would spam something and just explode folks, was wondering if anyone could explain what was happening. fast forward to like 2:29 to see what i mean.

• Like 3

On 7/5/2021 at 6:39 PM, Veprovina.4876 said:

Quite a bug lol.

Apprantly it has to be intentionally done via something. So it's likely punishable. I've played mesmer plenty since its been in. And I've not had this bug once. So it's intentional so likely considered a exploit 

On 7/4/2021 at 4:31 PM, Bogy.2953 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw-Amqtn_Gs&ab_channel=RodionTrost

played pvp with a mes that would spam something and just explode folks, was wondering if anyone could explain what was happening. fast forward to like 2:29 to see what i mean.

From today's patch: Fixed an issue in which an unintended skill could become available for use in PvP.

I wonder if that will fix this sploit or what ever.

14 hours ago, Daddy.8125 said:

Apprantly it has to be intentionally done via something. So it's likely punishable. I've played mesmer plenty since its been in. And I've not had this bug once. So it's intentional so likely considered a exploit 

Well if it has to be done intentionally, yes, it's an exploit and bannable. Hopefully anet bans that person.

9 hours ago, Moradorin.6217 said:

From today's patch: Fixed an issue in which an unintended skill could become available for use in PvP.

I wonder if that will fix this sploit or what ever.

I like how vague this is lol, just tell us what you fixed for kitten sake Anet.

Edited by Veprovina.4876
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Veprovina.4876 said:

Well if it has to be done intentionally, yes, it's an exploit and bannable. Hopefully anet bans that person.

I like how vague this is lol, just tell us what you fixed for kitten sake Anet.

They likely won't a few streamers weren't allowed to talk about it either. From what I can gather. You have make the bug work. As I'm guessing in the patch they broke something which gave players a method to change mirage cloak to allow for this to happen

So I think it will likely be a ban for hacking for those who used it. Inbefore we see threads screeching innocence. 

But because it's to do with game breaking, they prolly won't announce what was going on

My question would be how does a maintaince patch manage to give players the ability to actually change something like this 🤣

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Daddy.8125 said:

They likely won't a few streamers weren't allowed to talk about it either. From what I can gather. You have make the bug work. As I'm guessing in the patch they broke something which gave players a method to change mirage cloak to allow for this to happen

It's always weird to me why someone can't talk about stuff like that - after it's been fixed. What's the harm? Uless they didn't fix it yet, idk.

So I think it will likely be a ban for hacking for those who used it. Inbefore we see threads screeching innocence. 

Oh yeah! 🤣Of course, everyone will be innocent and no one will have used the exploit. The funnies to me are "well it's in the game, it's the game's fault for me using the exploit" lol.

But because it's to do with game breaking, they prolly won't announce what was going on

Yeah, but after the fact, what's the harm? Just say, fixed an exploit where you could blah blah, and let players know. It always looks better when a company says they fixed something, and not so much when they are obviously hiding their mistakes.

My question would be how does a maintaince patch manage to give players the ability to actually change something like this 🤣

Well, it's Anet, shpagetti code and all that... 🤣

• Haha 1