There is still hope for Tournament of Legends

Res and support are so profoundly strong in small skirmish, which is exactly what SPvP conquest is.

I am surprised that anyone would hit you with the confused emote.

It is not fun because if feels like every tactical move you meticulously plan out is thwarted by 1 save me button.

And, after playing them...I have confirmed...it is not just a feeling.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

15 hours ago, Crab Fear.1624 said:

It is not fun because if feels like every tactical move you meticulously plan out is thwarted by 1 save me button.

11 hours ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

it is even worst in WvW where your 40s+ burst that requires 80% of your entire skill bar...get nullified by handheld ressing in the space of 1s....fun game

Yep. If you get feared or knocked by guard shield and thats usually enough time for them to hand rez. And if they have signet you better have a thief holding onto swipe or have your necro holding their corrupts and cc.

21 hours ago, Crab Fear.1624 said:

Res and support are so profoundly strong in small skirmish, which is exactly what SPvP conquest is.

I am surprised that anyone would hit you with the confused emote.

And, after playing them...I have confirmed...it is not just a feeling.

It is pretty strong in WvW blob vs. blob.  Make it much harder for more skilled/organized smaller blobs to take out the larger less organized/skilled blob.

• Like 1