Question about the armory.

In the case of the bound twillight and sunrise using the tokens to craft eternity will remove the 2 greatswords from your armory? 

Also whats gonna happen to the achievements that are required for the effects included version of the wvw and pvp legendary trinkets? Are both versions gonna get the toggle, will the final version only get it, if so will the rings too give you a token for binding the slumbering version and will they be removed upon crafting the final versions?

• Like 1

I don't think you will lose your shiny Greatchunks when making Eternity.

And if I recall correctly, once you put in your eyesore trinket, it'll receive a toggle.

So, I don't think the other eyesore trinkets will get a toggle.

I don't remember reading anything about tokens for trinkets though.

But we won't know for certain until it has been tested.

Edited by Fueki.4753

5 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

I don't think you will lose your shiny Greatchunks when making Eternity.

And if I recall correctly, once you put in your eyesore trinket, it'll receive a toggle.

So, I don't think the other eyesore trinkets will get a toggle.

I don't remember reading anything about tokens for trinkets though.

But we won't know for certain until it has been tested.

Twillight and Sunrise themselves should be removed from your acount when you craft eternity with their tokens tho or else you just get 2 free legendary greatswords, its also messes up with ppl that have already crafted and bound eternity because they will only have 1 gs. 

Hopefully the devs thought of that.

8 hours ago, zealex.9410 said:

In the case of the bound twillight and sunrise using the tokens to craft eternity will remove the 2 greatswords from your armory? 

I asked support about this in my thread regarding Eternity - The current plan seems as follows:

Current account-bound Eternity Owners:

- You will only receive Eternity in-armory for use, even if you crafted Sunrise or Twilight yourself.

After July 13th/Armory Release:

- You can craft account-bound Eternity using the tokens provided after account-binding Sunrise and Twilight

(This would give you all three greatswords for use in-armory. They will not be removed)

- You can craft a unbound Eternity by mystic forging a unbound Sunrise and Twilight

(You may or may not receive the skins for Twilight and Sunrise, but you will not recieve any greatswords in-armory. Not sure what happens if you bind that Eternity after.)

11 hours ago, Soulanimal.3718 said:

I asked support about this in my thread regarding Eternity - The current plan seems as follows:

Current account-bound Eternity Owners:

- You will only receive Eternity in-armory for use, even if you crafted Sunrise or Twilight yourself.

After July 13th/Armory Release:

- You can craft account-bound Eternity using the tokens provided after account-binding Sunrise and Twilight

(This would give you all three greatswords for use in-armory. They will not be removed)

- You can craft a unbound Eternity by mystic forging a unbound Sunrise and Twilight

(You may or may not receive the skins for Twilight and Sunrise, but you will not recieve any greatswords in-armory. Not sure what happens if you bind that Eternity after.)

Thats bad, not only new adapters of crafter eternity will get 3 greatswords but ithis opens up ppl to ignoring the bund of the 2 previous legendaries and going straight for eternity and inly getting 1 legendary. 

And lets not even get into ppl that crafted eternity already.