New legendary amulet is unthoughtful? gave up on PvP?

Lighter.5631

1 hour ago, apharma.3741 said:

Just want to point out it is not FREE, you still must do multiple achievements to get the amulet, the cost is time not materials you can swipe for if needed.

That time gate is only on the initial roll out. After the full 'Return' sequence anyone who own's all the LW episodes but did not do the Return events will be able to do them within a week, less if they try hard it.

Been playing for 8 years. And i dont give a poopie about any kind of trinkets. How does trinkets work in a pvp game? Im pretty sure their uslessless, so why give out pve rewards for a pvp game mode.  Only good reward imo in pvp is fashion. Fashion gear and cosmetics should be pvp rewards, while trinkets and legendary gear should be pve.

This makes sence to me anyway.

But like as it is right now you have to do pve story (which is fine), raids, fractals, the new missions things to get some of or moat of the fashion their releasing, and i just dont give a poopie about pve at all. Pvp or nothing for me.

Edited by Eddbopkins.2630
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

That time gate is only on the initial roll out. After the full 'Return' sequence anyone who own's all the LW episodes but did not do the Return events will be able to do them within a week, less if they try hard it.

I don't think you understand what FREE means, go look it up.

I honestly don't think it's a bad idea to have multiple ways to get legendary gear and locking certain things behind certain game modes is entirely arbitrary, as others have pointed out legendary gear for PvP has always been a bit weird as you literally don't use gear.

Oh wait I'm getting a flash back....it's from when legendary items were added to PvP....it's masses of "PvP mains" complaining about the new players.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, apharma.3741 said:

I don't think you understand what FREE means, go look it up.

I don't recall writing anything in regards to whether it is free or not. Perhaps you should go re-read what I wrote. There is an initial time gate from the way it is being rolled out. After that then anyone with the LW seasons unlocked, but did not do the achievements, can just go do all the achievements and is only limited by how much they try hard it. You could probably do them all in one day if you wanted too once the full "Return to" sequence is over.